Match 4: Scotland v USA | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The fourth 2022 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Qualifier match will be played between Scotland and USA on September 18 at the Tolerance Oval in Abu Dhabi. The match will begin at 8.30 PM IST.

Match 4: Scotland v USA | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Head-to-Head

Scotland and USA have played just one T20I against each other, and Scotland won that match.

Squads

Scotland: Kathryn Bryce (c), Sarah Bryce (vc, wk), Abbi Aitken-Drummond, Olivia Bell, Priyanaz Chatterji, Katherine Fraser, Saskia Horley, Lorna Jack, Ailsa Lister, Abtaha Maqsood, Megan McColl, Katie McGill, Hannah Rainey, Rachel Slater, Ellen Watson

USA: Sindhu Sriharsha (c), Bhumika Bhadiraju, Taranum Chopra, Disha Dhingra, Sai Tanmayi Eyyunni, Preeti Iyenger, Mahika Kandanala, Geetika Kodali, Anika Kolan, Snigdha Paul, Lisa Ramjit, Ritu Singh, Yashaditi Teka, Suhani Thadani, Isani Vaghela

Players to watch

Kathryn Bryce:

The captain of Scotland is a right-handed top-order batter and a right-arm medium-pace bowler. She has featured in 26 T20Is, scored 647 runs in 24 innings, including four half-centuries, and picked 25 wickets. She is a talented all-rounder and a good captain, having led the side right from her debut.

Abbi Aitken: 

She is a right-handed batter and a right arm medium pace bowler of Scotland. In her 22 T20Is, she has mustered 122 runs in 14 innings, including the best of 43. Apart from her batting, she can contribute with the ball. She has four T20I wickets in 10 innings.

Ritu Singh: 

She is a right-handed middle-order batter and a right-arm off-spinner who made her international debut for the USA this year. She has played three T20Is and registered 13 runs. With the ball, she has accounted for one wicket in three innings and has an economy rate of just over five runs per over. She can open the bowling as well.

Also Read:  5th Place Play-Off: UAE v Scotland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Sindhu Sriharsha: 

The captain of the USA is a right-handed opening batter and wicketkeeper. She has 232 runs with the bat, including the best of 50 not out, and has claimed 12 dismissals behind the stumps. She has been leading the side since her international debut.

Pitch

Before the start of this tournament, there was not a single women’s T20I played at this venue. The venue has hosted nine men’s T20Is, out of which the teams batting first have won four and the teams batting second have won five. The average first innings score is 127, and the average second innings score is 111. The wicket is expected to offer an exciting contest between bat and ball.

Weather

There will be plenty of sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 38 degrees Celsius. There will be no cloud cover and no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the west.

Fantasy Playing XI

Sarah Bryce, Sindhu Sriharsha, Abbi Aitken, Lorna Jack, Saskia Horley, Kathryn Bryce, Katie McGill, Ritu Singh, Bhumika Bhadriraju, Geetika Kodali, Katherine Fraser

Match details

Date: September 18, 2022

Time: 8.30 PM IST

Venue: Tolerance Oval, Abu Dhabi

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 8: Ireland v USA | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here