How we collect and use information
This website does not collect personally identifiable information about the users except when the user specifically and knowingly provides it. Female Cricket collects the necessary information to be able to serve to your customized requests. This information includes but is not limited to, first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information that it identifies of when tied to the above information.
We collect following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide while submitting your story/articles such as Name, Email address, and contact number.
- Information you provide when you use your social channels or link your profile on a third-party plug-in /website or platform with your registration account.
How we collect this information
We collect the information you provide while submitting your story via the website:
- While registering with us
- Participating in our online events and campaign
- Responding to user reviews
- Polling your opinion, or otherwise when you interact with us
How do we use this information?
Female Cricket and other member websites of Female Cricket may have access to your data and this is used to achieve the following purposes:
- Help you with your requests regarding various products and services
- Send you information about our latest events/ campaigns and communicate any change in our policies
- Send you offers and promotions regarding offline and online events
- Personalize content and enhance your user experience on the website
- To seek your feedback and improve our product and services offerings
- To send monthly/ quarterly newsletters: We may send regular newsletters if the users opt-in to our mailing list. This information may include daily news, updates, related product or services information etc.
When you visit our website www.femalecricket.com , we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Female Cricket help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the website. A cookie may also help us with the information as to how you navigate the website, the pages you visit, the links you click and other actions you take on the website. With this information, cookies decides which ads to display when you visit our website.
Female Cricket may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site owners, the site or the users of www.femalecricket.com, and
(iii) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.femalecricket.com, the site, its owners, or the public.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
Write to us
Write to us at female[email protected] if you find any article, picture or video on www.femalecricket.com, which is illegal or objectionable. We assure you that a strict action will be taken against the reported article, picture or video.
Your acceptance of the policies
By using this website, you confirm to the above mentioned policies.