“You were running out of the crease, It’s not nice to go away from the crease”, Vaishnave Mahesh teases Jemimah Rodrigues

In a recent post-match video after India’s thumping 78-run win over the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Jemimah Rodrigues caught up with Vaishnave Mahesh, a young cricketing sensation representing the UAE. At just 17 years old, Vaishnave has already made significant steps in the world of cricket.

You were running out of the crease, It's not nice to go away from the crease, Vaishnave Mahesh teases Jemimah Rodrigues
You were running out of the crease, It’s not nice to go away from the crease, Vaishnave Mahesh teases Jemimah Rodrigues. PC: ACC

Jemimah, in admiration of Vaishnave’s achievements, playfully nudged her about her skills beyond cricket, asking, “Do you know how to make filter coffee?” Vaishnave, with a hint of humor, replied, “I only know how to make hot water.”

Reflecting on her journey, Vaishnave recalled how it all began with the Simply Life Cricket initiative by ADCB, saying, “That’s where it actually started. They were actually looking for young talent out in the UAE.” She reminisced about catching the eye of mentors like Hemang Badani and Vijay Parthapaj, who played crucial roles in nurturing her cricketing abilities.

Vaishnave shared a memorable early moment in her career, saying, “On the first tour, first ball, I took a wicket. That’s where it actually started.” This early success fueled her passion for cricket and set her on a determined path.

Throughout the interview, Jemimah commended Vaishnave, saying, “You’re an inspiration for so many other young leg spinners watching.” Vaishnave, appreciative of the support, replied, “Thank you, Jemi. It means a lot coming from you.”

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image below and sign up now:

Their banter continued as they exchanged playful remarks about an on-field incident in the match between the UAE and India. Vaishnave teased Jemimah about not being cautious at the non-striker’s end, saying, “You were running out of the crease. It’s not nice to go away from the crease, it is written in the rule book.”

In conclusion, Vaishnave expressed gratitude for the encouragement she’s received, saying, “I’m going to follow your mantra and I’m sure you’re going to do extremely well.”

Also Read:  Team India Squad Analysis - Women's T20 World Cup 2020

With her talent and determination, Vaishnave is composed to make significant contributions to cricket, inspiring young athletes and cricket enthusiasts alike with her passion and achievements.

Watch Full Conversation:

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here