Gull Feroza scores maiden T20I Fifty in a must win encounter in Asia Cup

In the 6th match of the 2024 Women’s Asia Cup between Nepal and Pakistan, Gull Feroza made a significant impact with her maiden T20 International fifty, solidifying Pakistan’s impressive victory.

Opting to bowl first after winning the toss, Pakistan restricted Nepal early, reducing them to 30/3 within the powerplay. Courtesy of a spirited 31-run contribution from Kabita Joshi, Nepal managed to post a decent total of 108/6 in their allotted 20 overs, with Sadia Iqbal claiming 2 crucial wickets for Pakistan.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image below and sign up now:

In reply, Pakistan started strongly, reaching 52/0 during the powerplay phase. Gull Feroza anchored the innings brilliantly, scoring 57 runs off just 35 deliveries, including 10 boundaries. Her innings was characterized by aggressive stroke play and timely partnerships, particularly a crucial 105-run stand with Muneeba Ali. This partnership ensured Pakistan chased down the target comfortably and secured a comprehensive victory in the match.

Gull Feroza, who had debuted in T20Is against Sri Lanka in 2022, had accumulated a total of 110 runs in her ten matches leading up to this game. Her achievement of scoring a maiden fifty in this match against Nepal highlights her growth and importance in Pakistan’s T20I setup. The match, part of the ongoing 2024 Women’s Asia Cup held in Sri Lanka, serves as a crucial preparation platform for the upcoming T20 World Cup, with Pakistan demonstrating their depth and strength in the tournament.

Also Read:  Where to watch Women’s Asia Cup 2024 Final India vs Sri Lanka Women? Live Streaming Details
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here