Warm-Up Match 11: England U19 v Indonesia U19 | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The 11th warm-up match of the ICC Women’s U19 T20 World Cup will be played between England and Indonesia on January 11 at Tuks Oval in Pretoria, South Africa. The game will begin at 1.30 PM IST (10 AM LOCAL).

Warm-Up Match 11: England U19 v Indonesia U19 | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Both teams registered wins in their first warm-up encounter. While England beat West Indies by nine wickets, Indonesia pipped Zimbabwe by 15 runs.

Squads

England: Ellie Anderson, Hannah Baker, Josie Groves, Liberty Heap, Niamh Holland, Ryana MacDonald-Gay, Emma Marlow, Charis Pavely, Davina Perrin, Lizzie Scott, Grace Scrivens, Sophia Smale, Seren Smale, Alexa Stonehouse, Maddie Ward

Indonesia: Ni Luh Ketut Dewi (c), Thersiana Penu Weo (vc), Ni Kadek Ariani, Yessny Djahilepang, Sang Ayu Puspita Dewi, Lie Qiao, I Gusti Pratiwi, Ni Kadek Murtiari, Ni Putu Cantika, Ni Kadek Dwi Indriyani, Desi Wulandari, Ni Made Suarniasih, Gusti Ayu Ratna Ulansari, Dewa Ayu Sasrikayoni, Kadek Ayu Kurniartini

Players to Watch

Liberty Heap:

The right-handed opening batter of England Women’s U19 led the run chase from the front in her last outing against West Indies Women’s U19. She muscled 31 off 24, including three boundaries and powered her side to a comfortable nine-wicket win.

Hannah Baker:

The wily right-arm leg-spinner of England Women’s U19 was the most successful bowler in her last match against West Indies Women’s U19. She claimed 9/2 in three overs and bowled well in the middle phase of the innings.

Ni Made Suarniasih: 

She was one of the most successful bowlers for Indonesia Women’s U19 in her last fixture against Zimbabwe Women’s U19. She bagged 9/2 in three overs and was the most economical bowler for her side.

Also Read:  Super Six Group 1: South Africa U19 v Sri Lanka U19 | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Ni Luh Ketut Wesika Ratna Dewi: 

The captain of Indonesia Women’s U19 top-scored with 13 off 23 in her last appearance against Zimbabwe Women’s U19. The right-handed top-order batter smashed one four in her innings. She also opened the bowling and scalped 13/3 in four overs.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s third game at the venue. The teams batting first and second have won one match each. The wicket looks good for batting as the ball comes nicely onto the bat. A high-scoring contest could be on the cards. Expect the fast bowlers to get some help in the first hour of play.

Weather

The weather is expected to be hot with plenty of sun. The maximum temperature attained during the day will be 34 degrees Celsius. There will be a zero percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Maddie Ward, I-Gusti Pratiwi, Seren Smale, Grace Scrivens, Davina Perrin, Ni Luh Ketut Wesika Ratna Dewi, Liberty Heap, Ni Made Suarniasih, Hannah Baker, Yessny Djahilepang, Ryana Macdonald-Gay

Match details

Date: January 11, 2023

Time: 1.30 PM IST (10 AM LOCAL)

Venue: Tuks Oval, Pretoria, South Africa

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here