Warm-Up Match 4: Indonesia U19 v Zimbabwe U19 | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The fourth warm-up match of the ICC Women’s U19 T20 World Cup will be played between Indonesia and Zimbabwe on January 9 at Hammanskraal Oval in Pretoria, South Africa. The game will begin at 1.30 PM IST (10 AM LOCAL).

Warm-Up Match 4: Indonesia U19 v Zimbabwe U19 | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Squads

Indonesia: Ni Luh Ketut Dewi (c), Thersiana Penu Weo (vc), Ni Kadek Ariani, Yessny Djahilepang, Sang Ayu Puspita Dewi, Lie Qiao, I Gusti Pratiwi, Ni Kadek Murtiari, Ni Putu Cantika, Ni Kadek Dwi Indriyani, Desi Wulandari, Ni Made Suarniasih, Gusti Ayu Ratna Ulansari, Dewa Ayu Sasrikayoni, Kadek Ayu Kurniartini.

Zimbabwe: Kelis Ndlovu (c), Kelly Ndiraya, Kay Ndiraya, Adel Zimunhu, Natasha Mutomba, Vimbai Mutungwindu, Danielle Meikle, Tawananyasha Marumani, Michelle Mavunga, Olinda Chare, Kudzai Chigora, Betty Mangachena, Chipo Moyo, Faith Ndhlalambi, Rukudzo Mwakayeni

Players to Watch

Ni Indriyani: 

She is a left-handed batter of Indonesia Women’s U19. She has been a prolific performer at the domestic level and will be looking to give her best in this marquee event, which is also Indonesia’s first ICC tournament.

Desi Wulandari: 

She is an excellent all-rounder of Indonesia Women’s U19. She is a right-handed batter and a right-arm medium-pace bowler. She plays for Badung CC in the ICL – Bali Division (Women’s T20). She is an exciting talent.

Kelly Ndiraya: 

She is a right-handed opening batter of Zimbabwe Women’s U19, who plays her domestic cricket for Northerns. Besides her batting, she can be handy with the ball. Her all-round skills will be essential for her team’s success.

Kelis Ndlovu: 

The captain of Zimbabwe Women’s U19 is a left-handed batter and a left-arm spinner. She has already played international cricket for Zimbabwe’s senior women’s team. In 15 T20Is, she has scored 285 runs and claimed 15 wickets.

Also Read:  Match 23: Indonesia vs Qatar | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Pitch

It will be the first game of the tournament at the venue. Expect a fresh wicket that will be hard and offer plenty of runs. A run feast could be on the cards. The morning start to the game may help the fast bowlers in the first hour of play.

Weather

The weather is expected to be mostly sunny, pleasant, and warmer. The maximum temperature attained during the day will be 30 degrees Celsius. There will be an 18 percent cloud cover and a three percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

I Gusti Pratiwi, Vimbai Mutungwindu, Adel Zimunhu, Kelly Ndiraya, Ni Indriyani, Desi Wulandari, Kellies Ndlovu, Wesikaratna Dewi, Danielle Meikle, Mitchell Mavunga, Yessny Djahilepang

Match details

Date: January 9, 2023

Time: 1.30 PM IST (10 AM LOCAL)

Venue: Hammanskraal Oval in Pretoria, South Africa

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here