Final: India A v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The final match of the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy will be played between India A and India D on November 26 at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. The game will begin at 4.30 PM IST.

Both teams have won two and lost one in the league stage of the tournament. When they played against each other, India A had the better of India D as they handed them a crushing seven-wicket defeat.

Squads

India A: Poonam Yadav (C), Muskan Malik, Harleen Deol, Sajana S, Amanjot Kaur, Disha Kasat, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Meghna Singh, K Anjali Sarvani, Sahana Pawar, Nuzhat Parween (WK), Shivali Shinde (WK), S Anusha

India D: Sneh Rana (C), Jemimah Rodrigues (VC), Jasia Akhtar, Ashwani Kumari, Dayalan Hemalatha, Kanika Ahuja, Yastika Bhatia, Priyanka Priyadarshini, Shikha Pandey, Shraddha Pokharkar, Renuka Singh Thakur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Aparna Mondal (WK), Sushma Verma (WK)

Players to watch

Saika Ishaque: 

The left-arm off-spinner of India A was one of the most successful bowlers for her side in her last game against India D. She scalped 8/2 in four overs and was the most economical bowler for her team. She was effective inside the powerplay and in the death overs.

Shivali Shinde: 

The right-handed opening batter from Maharashtra had a good outing for India A in her last match against India D. She scored 27 off 30, including three boundaries. She led the run chase from the front, stitching a crucial 44-run partnership with her opening partner Nuzhat Parween.

Ashwani Kumari: 

The right-handed middle-order batter of India D top-scored with 31 off 27 in her last fixture against India A. Batting at number six, she hit one boundary and a six. She came into bat in the sixth over and was there till the 16th, holding the innings together. She fought hard and played some good-looking shots.

Also Read:  Match 3: India A v India B Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Rajeshwari Gayakwad: 

The wily left-arm spinner of India D was one of the three wicket-takers for her side in her last appearance against India A. She claimed 13/1 in four overs. Opening the bowling with Shikha Pandey, she bowled well inside the powerplay. She was also the most economical bowler for her team.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s seventh and last match at the venue. Out of the six games played here, the teams batting first have won two, and the teams batting second have won four. The average first innings score is 120, and the average second innings score is 115. The wicket could be on the slower side, having undergone a lot of wear and tear. With good batters in both teams, expect an exciting contest between bat and ball.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 31 degrees Celsius. There will be a 31 percent cloud cover and no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Nuzhat Parween, Shivali Shinde, Yastika Bhatia, Harleen Deol, Ashwani Kumari, Amanjot Kaur, Sahana Pawar, Sneh Rana, Renuka Singh Thakur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Saika Ishaque

Match Details

Date: November 26, 2022

Time: 4.30 PM IST

Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 15 – England vs India Women | Squad | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here