Match 4: India C v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The fourth match of the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy will be played between India C and India D on November 22 at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. The game will begin at 4.30 PM IST.

Match 4: India C v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Both teams will play their second match of the competition. While India C lost their last game to India A by 34 runs, India D, on the other hand, won their previous encounter with India B by 10 wickets.

Squads

India C: Pooja Vastrakar (C), S Meghana (VC), Priya Punia, Simran Shaikh, Tarannun Pathan, Kiran Navgire, Anjali Singh, Rashi Kanojia, Saranya Gadwal, Keerthy James, Komal Zanzad, Ajima Sangma, Richa Ghosh (WK), Madiwala Mamatha (WK)

India D: Sneh Rana (C), Jemimah Rodrigues (VC), Jasia Akhtar, Ashwani Kumari, Dayalan Hemalatha, Kanika Ahuja, Yastika Bhatia, Priyanka Priyadarshini, Shikha Pandey, Shraddha Pokharkar, Renuka Singh Thakur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Aparna Mondal (WK), Sushma Verma (WK)

Players to watch

Rashi Kanojia: 

She was the only wicket-taker for India C against India A in her last match. The wily left-arm spinner scalped 25/1 in three overs. She provided the first breakthrough to her team in the 10th over. She bowled well in the middle overs and tamed the free flow of runs.

Pooja Vastrakar: 

The captain of India C starred with the bat in her last outing against India A. The right-handed middle-order batter muscled 61 off 38, hitting four boundaries and three hits over the fence. With the ball, she bowled her full quota of four overs; however, she went for 43 runs.

Rajeshwari Gayakwad: 

The talented left-arm spinner of India D was the most successful bowler in her last fixture against India B. She claimed 11/3 in 3.2 overs. She bowled well in the middle overs and towards the business end of the innings. She exhibited good control over her lines and lengths.

Also Read:  I'm pretty keen to open the batting, that's no secret : says Lauren Winfield-Hill ahead of 1st ODI vs India

Jasia Akhtar: 

The right-handed opening batter of India D led the run chase from the front in her last appearance against India B. She smashed an undefeated 56 off 36. In the process, she shared an 81-run stand with her opening partner Yastika Bhatia to guide her team to a 10-wicket win. Akhter hit nine fours in her innings.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s fourth match at the venue, with the third game being played early in the day. Out of the two games played here till November 21, the teams batting first and second have won one each. Expect batting-friendly conditions. The spinners may be effective in the second half of the game as the wicket undergoes more wear and tear.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 29 degrees Celsius. There will be a 38 percent cloud cover and a two percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Richa Ghosh, Jasia Akhtar, Yastika Bhatia, Sabbhineni Meghana, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Dayalan Hemalatha, Shikha Pandey, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Rashi Kanojia

Match Details

Date: November 22, 2022

Time: 4.30 PM IST

Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 3: Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here