Match 3: India A v India B Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The third match of the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy will be played between India A and India B on November 22 at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. The game will begin at 11 AM IST.

Match 3: India A v India B Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Both teams will play their second match of the competition. While India A won their last game by beating India C by 34 runs, India B, on the other hand, lost their previous encounter with India D by 10 wickets.

Squads

India A: Poonam Yadav (C), Muskan Malik, Harleen Deol, Sajana S, Amanjot Kaur, Disha Kasat, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Meghna Singh, K Anjali Sarvani, Sahana Pawar, Nuzhat Parween (WK), Shivali Shinde (WK), S Anusha

India B: Deepti Sharma (C), Shafali Verma (VC), Dhara Gujjar, Yuvashri, Arundhati Reddy, Nishu Chaudhary, Humaira Kazi, Devika Vaidya, Sonal Kalal, Monica Patel, Suman Meena, Simran Dil Bahadur, Taniya Bhatia (WK), Laxmi Yadav (WK)

Players to watch

Sahana Pawar:

The wily left-arm spinner of India A was the most successful bowler in her last match against India C. She scalped 14/3 in four overs and was the second-most economical bowler for her side. She came into bowl as the first change and was effective inside the powerplay and middle overs.

Nuzhat Parween:

India A’s wicket-keeper and right-handed opening batter top-scored in her last outing against India C. She scored 55 off 54, including half a dozen boundaries. In the process, she stitched a crucial 67-run partnership with her opening partner Shivali Shinde.

Deepti Sharma:

The captain of India B starred with the bat in her last fixture against India D. The left-handed middle-order batter scored 21 off 20, including three hits to the fence. She also bowled a couple of overs of right-arm off-spin and conceded 13 runs. She opened the bowling with Suman Meena.

Also Read:  Match 5: Baranagar Sporting Club v Mohun Bagan AC | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Dhara Gujjar:

The left-handed opening batter from Bengal provided a steady start to India B in her last appearance against India D. The southpaw mustered 15 off 21, including a couple of boundaries. Besides her bowling, she can be handy with the ball as she can roll her arm over to bowl right-arm off-spin.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s third match at the venue. Out of the two games played here, the teams batting first and second have won one each. The conditions look good for batting. A high-scoring contest could be on the cards. However, the first hour of the play will be crucial as the fast bowlers could get some assistance.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 29 degrees Celsius. There will be a 38 percent cloud cover and a two percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Nuzhat Parween, Taniya Bhatia, Harleen Deol, Dhara Gujjar, Shafali Verma, Shreyanka Patil, Deepti Sharma, Sahana Pawar, Anjali Sarwani, Poonam Yadav, Arundhati Reddy

Match Details

Date: November 22, 2022

Time: 11 AM IST

Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  1st T20I - Anne Bosch and Shabnam Ismail march South Africa to a Series Lead over India
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here