5th T20I: South Africa vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

South Africa will lock horns against New Zealand in the 5th T20I of the series on 15th October. The match is scheduled to take place at Willowmoore Park, Benoni at 5:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

5th T20I: South Africa vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads:

South Africa: Laura Wolvaardt (C), Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Mieke de Ridder, Lara Goodall, Sinalo Jafta, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Suné Luus, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Chloé Tryon, Delmi Tucker

New Zealand: Sophie Devine (C), Kate Anderson, Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Eden Carson, Bella Armstrong, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Fran Jonas, Melie Kerr, Jess Kerr, Molly Penfold, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu

Players to watch out:

Tazmin Brits:

32-year-old Tazmin Brits is a player who can turn the match in South Africa’s favor. She has an impressive T20I record and played well in the series against Pakistan. She will be expected to perform well.

Laura Wolvaardt:

Captain Laura Wolvaardt can be expected to be a game-changer. She has been in good form scoring 50, 124 not out, and 24 runs in the ODI series. She also played impressively in the T20I series against Pakistan. She will be a player to watch out for.

Amelia Kerr:

Amelia Kerr is an exceptional all-rounder in the New Zealand side. In 63 T20Is, the 23-year-old has scored 741 runs and has taken 60 wickets. She is a talented player who New Zealand will be counting on to win the match.

Fran Jonas:

Another game-changer on the White Ferns side is Fran Jonas. The 19-year-old in 18 matches has taken 14 wickets with best figures of 3/16. She will be a player to watch out for.

Also Read:  3rd T20I: South Africa vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Pitch:

The pitch at Willowmoore Park favors the batters and offers them a substantial advantage. Bowlers are given little assistance on this pitch and amongst them, we can expect pacers to do well.

Weather:

Scattered thunderstorms can be expected with the temperature to be around 22 degree Celsius. Humidity is estimated to be 69%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Izzy Gaze, Suzie Bates, Laura Wolvaardt, Sophie Devine, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp, Amelia Kerr, Nadine de Klerk, Kate Anderson, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Fran Jonas

Match details:

Date – 15th October, 2023

Time – 5:30 PM, IST

Venue – Willowmoore Park, Benoni

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode App and Website.

Vaishnavi is a passionate author with an unwavering love for cricket, particularly women’s cricket. Her writing reflects her deep admiration for the sport and her dedication to promoting women’s participation in it. When she’s not following the latest cricket matches, Vaishnavi can be found engrossed in books or enjoying movies.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here