All you need to know about Saudari Cup 2022 – Squad, Schedule

The three-match T20I series between Malaysia and Singapore will be played from July 8 to July 10. All the matches will be played at the Indian Association Ground in Singapore and will start at 5PM IST.

The first T20I will be played on July 8, the second T20I will be played on July 9 and the third T20I will be played on July 10. The winner of the series will clinch the Saudari Cup.

All you need to know about Saudari Cup 2022 - Squad, Schedule
All you need to know about Saudari Cup 2022 – Squad, Schedule

Schedule – Malaysia Women’s tour of Singapore 2022 (Saudari Cup 2022)

Date Time (IST) Match Venue
July 8, 2022  

5PM

1st T20I Indian Association Ground, Singapore
July 9, 2022 2nd T20I
July 10, 2022 3rd T20I

Squads – Malaysia Women’s tour of Singapore 2022 (Saudari Cup 2022)

Malaysia: Winifred Duraisingam, Mas Elysa, Nik Nur Atiela, Sasha Azmi, Aisya Eleesa Firdauz, Ainna Hamizah, Elsa Hunter, Jamahidaya Intan, Wan Julia, Dhanusri Muhunan, Aina Najwa, Arianna Natsya, Nur Dania Syuhada, Zumika Azmi, Nurilyaa Natasya Asri, Amalin Sorfina Abu Jimi

Singapore: Roshi Ramesh, Dhwani Prakas, Piumi Gurusinghe, Johanna Pooranakaran, Zay Hua Tan, Chathurani Abeyratne, Riyaa Bhasin, Shafina Mahesh, GK Diviya, Vinu Kumar, Ada Bhasin, Ishita Shukla, Dhavina Sharma, Jocelyn Pooranakaran,

Head to Head

Malaysia and Singapore have played 10 T20Is against each other, out of which Malaysia have won eight and Singapore have won two.

Recent Performance

Malaysia and Singapore were last seen in the ACC (Asian Cricket Council) Women’s T20 Championship, a 10-team tournament, that was played in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia from June 17 to June 25.

Malaysia won three out of the four league matches and qualified for the semi-finals. They won against Oman, Qatar and Singapore and lost to UAE in the league stage. Malaysia and UAE qualified for the semi-finals. Malaysia took on Hong Kong in the semi-final and handed them a defeat to set a date with UAE in the finals. However, Malaysia ended up on the losing side in the finals to finish the competition as the runners-up.

On the other hand, Singapore won just one out of the four league matches. They won against Oman and lost to Malaysia, UAE and Qatar.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  1st T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here