3rd T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Hosts Austria and France, on the 6th of May, 2023, lock horns at the Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn, at 2:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST), for the 3rd Twenty20 International (T20I) of the 5-match series.

3rd T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

With successive victories in the opening 2 T20Is, France has strengthened its 100% win record against Austria in T20Is. In the 1st T20I, France scored 122 runs and bowled Austria out for 79, while in the 2nd T20I, which was played later on the same day, France finished on 156 runs and restricted Austria to 94, recording 42 and 62 run wins respectively.

Squads:

Austria – Priya Sabu (WK), Busra Uca (WK), Andrea Mae Zepeda, Harjivan Bhullar, Hadia Siddiqui, Smriti Kohli, Mallika Mahadewa, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Sushma Kattimani, Hannah Simpson Parker, Valentina Avdylaj, Sriya Reddy, Elvira Avdylaj, Ashmaan Saifee, Anisha Nookala, Soujanya Chamundaiah

France – Tara Britton (WK), Ines Mckeon (WK), Lara Armas, Alix Brodin, Emmanuelle Brelivet, Magali Marchello, Krystel Lemoine, Lena Armas, Poppy McGeown, Lydie Templeman, Blandine Verdon, Amy Seddon, Prabhashi Mahawattage, Ganesh Pooja, Marie Violleau, Anika Bester, Emma Patel, Thea Graham

Players to watch out:

Mallika Mahadewa –

The 42-year-old in 17 T20Is has scored 16 runs, while with the ball, has struck 17 wickets with the best being 5/16. Mallika, with scores of 1 and 8 hasn’t started well with the bat, while with the ball produced figures of 1/23 and 0/33.

Sushma Kittimani –

The 31-year-old has had a brilliant start to her international career having registered bowling figures of 2/25 (4) and 0/15 (2). Sushma hasn’t yet got going with the bat, but had a good field day having held on to catches and impacted run-outs.

Also Read:  Match 8: France v Austria Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

Amy Seddon –

The 15-year-old batting all-rounder had a good start to the series and on debut, registered a 36-ball 33* with the bat and produced figures of 0/7 (2). In the 2nd game, Amy wasn’t required with the bat, while with the ball she produced figures of 0/19 (4).

Anika Bester –

The 28-year-old too has had a brilliant start to her international career. Anika, while in her brief stays with the bat, as a tailender managed to score a few runs, she with the ball went on to produce effective bowling figures of 2/14 (3.5) and 1/15 (4).

Pitch:

The 22 yards at Seebarn Cricket Ground offers a well-balanced playing surface that is suited for both batters and bowlers. While pacers enjoy the movement of the pitch, batters are rewarded for their shots, as the average score at the venue is a modest one of 119.

Weather:

The conditions are unpleasant with rain on the radar throughout the day that could result in a washout of the game. The temperature is expected to hover around the late 20s (°C), with light winds and a humidity level of 76%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Tara Britton, Poppy McGeown, Andrea Mae Zepeda, Mallika Mahadewa, Ganesh Pooja, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Sushma Kattimani, Thea Graham, Valentina Avdylaj, Anika Bester, Emma Patel

Match details:

Date – May 6, 2023

Time – 2:00 PM IST

Venue – Seebarn Cricket Ground

Broadcast – All games of the bilateral series will be streamed live and for free on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here