4th T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The 4th Twenty20 International (T20I) of the 5-match series between hosts Austria and France will be played at the Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn, on the 6th of May, 2023, at 6:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

4th T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

With successive victories in the opening 2 T20Is, France has strengthened its 100% win record against Austria in T20Is. In the 1st T20I, France scored 122 runs and bowled Austria out for 79, while in the 2nd T20I, which was played later on the same day, France finished on 156 runs and restricted Austria to 94, recording 42 and 62 run wins respectively.

Squads:

Austria – Priya Sabu (WK), Busra Uca (WK), Andrea Mae Zepeda, Harjivan Bhullar, Hadia Siddiqui, Smriti Kohli, Mallika Mahadewa, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Sushma Kattimani, Hannah Simpson Parker, Valentina Avdylaj, Sriya Reddy, Elvira Avdylaj, Ashmaan Saifee, Anisha Nookala, Soujanya Chamundaiah

France – Tara Britton (WK), Ines Mckeon (WK), Lara Armas, Alix Brodin, Emmanuelle Brelivet, Magali Marchello, Krystel Lemoine, Lena Armas, Poppy McGeown, Lydie Templeman, Blandine Verdon, Amy Seddon, Prabhashi Mahawattage, Ganesh Pooja, Marie Violleau, Anika Bester, Emma Patel, Thea Graham

Players to watch out:

Andrea-Mae Zepeda

The 27-year-old in 25 T20Is, averaging 37.15, has scored 743 runs, including the highest of 101, while with the ball, has struck 10 scalps with the best being 3/18 and in the series opener scored a 21.

Ashmaan Saifee

The 17-year-old, in 7 T20Is, has bagged 4 wickets at an economy rate of 7.62 and has registered the best figures of 2/17. Ashmaan in the series, featuring in the 2nd T20I, produced figures of 2/33 (4).

Also Read:  France to host Austria, Jersey and Spain for a T20I Quadrangular Series

Poppy McGeown

The 31-year-old in 14 T20Is, has scored 240 runs at an average of 24.00 and struck 5 wickets. In the series opener, Poppy scored a run-a-ball 26 and riding on confidence, notched up a 48-ball 61* in the 2nd game.

Emma Patel

The 15-year-old made an impressive first appearance on the international scene registering figures of 2/12 (3) with the ball, while was dismissed for a duck. In the 2nd game, she scored 9*(5) and recorded bowling figures of 1/19 (4).

Pitch:

The 22 yards at Seebarn Cricket Ground offers a well-balanced playing surface that is suited for both batters and bowlers. While pacers enjoy the movement of the pitch, batters are rewarded for their shots, as the average score at the venue is a modest one of 119.

Weather:

The conditions are unpleasant with rain on the radar throughout the day that could result in a washout of the game. The temperature is expected to hover around the late 20s (°C), with light winds and a humidity level of 76%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Tara Britton, Poppy McGeown, Amy Seddon, Mallika Mahadewa, Ganesh Pooja, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Sushma Kattimani, Valentina Avdylaj, Anika Bester, Emma Patel, Ashmaan Saifee

Match details:

Date – May 6, 2023

Time – 6:30 PM IST

Venue – Seebarn Cricket Ground

Broadcast – All games of the bilateral series will be streamed live and for free on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here