Match 4 – Zimbabwe vs Uganda Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

The fourth match of the Namibia – Uganda – Zimbabwe tri-nation T20I series will be played between Zimbabwe and Uganda at Windhoek in Namibia on April 22.

Match preview: Zimbabwe v Uganda

Match 3 – Zimbabwe vs Uganda Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming
Match 4 – Zimbabwe vs Uganda Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Head to Head

Zimbabwe and Uganda have played five T20Is against each other. Zimbabwe have won all their matches.

Squads

Zimbabwe: Mary-Anne Musonda (c), Francisca Chipare, Nyasha Gwanzura, Sharne Mayers, Precious Marange, Mitchell Mavunga, Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano, Pellagia Mujaji, Modester Mupachikwa, Anesu Mushangwe, Kelis Ndlovu, Ashley Ndiraya, Josephine Nkomo, Loryn Phiri, Nomvelo Sibanda

Uganda: Concy Aweko (c), Janet Mbabazi (vc), Sarah Akiteng, Evelyn Anyipo, Kevin Awino, Leona Babirye, Naome Bagenda, Susan Kakai, Phiona Kulume, Patricia Malemikia, Jimia Mohammed, Rita Musamali, Rita Nyagendo, Shakirah Sadick

Players to watch out for

Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano:

This left-handed opening batter of Zimbabwe won the player of the match in her last outing against Uganda. She top-scored with run a ball 46 to give a steady start to her team

Anesu Mushangwe:

This right-arm leg spinner from Zimbabwe was the pick of the bowlers as she scalped 2-25 in four overs in her last match against Uganda. The wily spinner bowled disciplined lines and lengths making it difficult for the batters to score freely.

Janet Mbabazi:

She was the star performer for Uganda as she made useful contributions with both bat and ball. The right-handed batter top scored with 21 runs off 32 balls and with the ball wreaked havoc with 4-19 in four overs.

Concy Aweko:

This right-arm off-spinner from Uganda bowled well in tandem with Mbabazi as she claimed 3-10 in 3.5 overs. She was consistent with her lines and lengths which helped her to pick up crucial wickets.

Also Read:  Match 8 – Namibia vs Zimbabwe Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Pitch

The last match that was played at this venue turned out to be a low-scoring affair. Less than 200 runs were scored in the match. Spinners yielded rich dividends from the wicket. The pitch is likely to get slower as the tournament progresses. Batters will have to apply themselves more to get runs.

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly sunny and pleasant. The average temperature will be around 27 degrees Celsius in the afternoon and it will cool as evening sets in. There will be a cloud cover of 40 percent in the afternoon and 22 percent in the evening with no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northwest in the afternoon and from the west-southwest in the evening.

Fantasy Playing XI

Kevin Awino, Modester Mupachikwa, Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano, Mary-Anne Musonda, Naome Bagenda, Sarah Akiteng, Janet Mbabazi, Precious Marange, Concy Aweko, Evelyn Anyipo, Anesu Mushangwe

Match Details

Date: April 22, 2022

Time: 6pm IST

Venue: Windhoek, Namibia

Live Streaming: Cricket Namibia Facebook page.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here