Match 13: MD. Sporting Club v Gymkhana | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The 13th match of Byju’s Bengal Women’s T20 Blast will be played between MD. Sporting Club and Gymkhana on December 11 at the MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima, West Bengal. The game will begin at 8.45 AM IST.

Both teams will play their fifth match in the competition. While MD. Sporting Club have won three and lost one; Gymkhana, on the other hand, have won two and lost two.

Squads

MD. Sporting Club: Gouher Sultan (C), Dipa Das, Ankita Barman, Megha Ghosh, Priti Mondal, Dyuti Paul, Shrayosi Aich, Tapati Paul, Rama Mahato, Priya Pandey, Mallika Roy, Meghna Biswas, Sangita Karmarkar, Tamanna Ghosh, Janaki Sarkar

Gymkhana: Tithi Dhara, Sumana Mondal, Anamika Das, Ishika Barui, Barnali Tamuli, Jhumia Khatun, Trishita Sarkar, Rinki Saroj, Sukanya Parida (C), Prativa Rana, Sonali Mondal, Sanchita Adhikary, Shreya Karar, Zoya Laskar, Ananya Halder

Players to watch

Gouher Sultana: 

The captain of MD. Sporting Club starred with the bat in her last game against Mohun Bagan AC. The middle-order batter led the run chase from the front with an unbeaten 38 off 27, peppering the boundary rope five times. She claimed 22/1 in four overs, including one maiden.

Mallika Roy: 

She was the most successful bowler for MD. Sporting Club in the last fixture against Mohun Bagan AC. She accounted for 17/3 in four overs, including 12 dot balls. She was the most economical bowler for her side.

Jhumia Khatun: 

The right-handed middle-order batter of Gymkhana scored a delightful half-century in the last encounter against Rajasthan Club. Batting at number five, she muscled 51 off 40, including half a dozen boundaries and clearing the rope once. In the process, she stitched a 106-run partnership with Prativa Rana for the fourth wicket.

Also Read:  Finding Strength in Setbacks: The Story of Gouher Sultana

Shreya Karar: 

The wily leg-spinner was the pick of the bowlers for Gymkhana in the last game against Rajasthan Club. She scalped 24/2 in four overs, including 10 dot balls. She bowled well in the death overs, striking in the 17th and 19th overs of the match.

Pitch

It will be the 13th match of the tournament at this venue. Out of the 12 fixtures played here, the teams batting first have won seven, and the teams batting second have won five. The average first innings score is 121, and the average second innings score is 116. Expect good conditions for batting. The first hour of play may see fast bowlers getting some purchase from the wicket.

Weather

The weather is expected to be very warm with a hazy sun. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 29 degrees Celsius. There will be a 19 percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Dyuti Paul, Jhumia Khatun, Shrayosi Aich, Barnali Tamuli, Gouher Sultana, Sukanya Parida, Prativa Rana, Priya Pandey, Mallika Roy, Shreya Karar, Sanchita Adhikary

Match Details

Date: December 11, 2022

Time: 8.45 AM IST

Venue: MGR Sports Academy, Bara Gunsima, West Bengal

Live Streaming: Fan Code

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Complete Squad List of Bengal Women's T20 Blast 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here