Bowling Style:- Right-Arm Medium Fast
Batting Style:- Right Handed Batter
Place of Birth:- Hyderabad
Role:- All-rounder
Teams:- Hyderabad, India A, India, Delhi Capitals

Arundhati Reddy. PC: Getty
Arundhati Reddy. PC: Getty

Bio:

Arundhati Reddy, the medium pacer made her International debut against Sri Lanka in the T20I series in September 2018. Throughout her T20I career, she has been an asset to the Indian side bowling crucial overs.

In her T20I career spanning 26 games, she accounted for 18 wickets. She is a capable batter and was reliable with bat in hand lower down the order. She played some crucial cameos during her time with the Indian side. She has been working on her batting, and in the recently concluded Senior Women’s One Day Trophy 2023, she scored 252 runs in 5 innings with a high score of 73 runs. In the Senior Women’s Inter-Zonal One Day Trophy 2023, she scored 226 runs at an average of 45 and notched up 3 fifties.

She featured in 7 games in the previous edition of the WPL and had a below-par season. She only scored 25 runs and picked up just 2 wickets in the season. She will be hoping to have a better season this time around.

Also Read:  All you need to know about Women's T20I Tri-Series in Australia 2020 | Schedule | Squad
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here