Match 10: UP Warriorz v Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

The 10th match of the Women’s Premier League (WPL) will be played between UP Warriorz and Mumbai Indians at the Brabourne Stadium on March 12. The game will begin at 7.30 PM IST.

Match 10: UP Warriorz v Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

Both teams will play their fourth match of the tournament. While UP Warriorz have won two and lost one, Mumbai Indians have been invincible so far in the competition.

Squads

UP Warriorz: Sophie Ecclestone, Deepti Sharma, Tahlia McGrath, Shabnim Ismail, Alyssa Healy (c), Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Parshavi Chopra, Shweta Sehrawat, S Yashasri, Kiran Navgire, Grace Harris, Devika Vaidya, Lauren Bell, Laxmi Yadav, Simran Shaikh

Mumbai Indians: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Nat Sciver, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Yastika Bhatia, Heather Graham, Isabelle Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Dhara Gujjar, Saika Ishaque, Hayley Mathews, Chloe Tryon, Humairaa Kaazi, Priyanka Bala, Sonam Yadav, Jintimani Kalita, Neelam Bisht

Players to watch

Alyssa Healy: 

The captain of UP Warriorz won the player of the match award in her last game against Royal Challengers Bangalore. The right-handed opening batter hammered an unbeaten 96 off 47 to power her side to a 10-wicket win. Her innings was studded with 18 fours and a six.

Sophie Ecclestone:

The wily left-arm spinner of UP Warriorz wreaked havoc with the ball as she claimed 4/13 in 3.3 overs in her last fixture against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Besides being the most successful bowler, she was the most economical one.

Yastika Bhatia: 

The wicket-keeper and left-handed opening batter of Mumbai Indians led the run chase from the front in her last appearance against Delhi Capitals. The southpaw muscled 41 off 32, including eight hits to the fence. She shared a 65-run stand with her opening partner Hayley Matthews.

Also Read:  BCCI pockets Rs. 4669.99 Cr. from the Auction of Women's Premier League Teams

Saika Ishaque: 

The talented left-arm spinner of Mumbai Indians accounted for 3/13 in three overs in the last encounter against Delhi Capitals. She has been a genuine wicket-taker and picked wickets in her three games. She has good control over the new ball too.

Pitch

It will be the fifth match of the tournament at this venue. The teams batting first and second have won two each. The highest total scored is 201, and the lowest is 138. The wicket seems to be excellent for batting. A high-scoring contest could be on the cards.

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly cloudy and warm. The maximum temperature attained during the match will be 29 degrees Celsius. There will be an 80 percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Alyssa Healy, Yastika Bhatia, Harmanpreet Kaur, Grace Harris, Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver-Brunt, Amelia Kerr, Tahlia McGrath, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Ecclestone, Saika Ishaque

Match details

Date: March 12, 2023

Time: 7.30 PM IST

Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

Live streaming: Sports18 Network, Jio Cinema

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here