Amy Satterthwaite completes 4500 ODI Run Milestone

Amy Satterthwaite, the New Zealand all-rounder reached a huge milestone in her career during her against team India in the 2022 World Cup. The left-hand batter scored a magnificent 75 against India in the process crossing 4500 runs in one-day internationals.

She became the 2nd Kiwi and 7th overall to reach the landmark of 4500 ODI runs. She also became the 5th woman to score 4500 runs and take 50 wickets in one-day internationals.

In her 15 years long career, Satterthwaite has scored 4570 runs in 134 ODI innings at an average of 39.05 with 7 centuries and 27 fifties. She has an excellent home and away records scoring 2249 runs and 1781 runs respectively.

She has a fabulous record against Australia scoring 1431 runs in 44 innings and against England scoring 1089 runs in 35 innings. The southpaw had a great 2021 scoring 366 runs in 11 innings scoring at an average of 40.77. Her 2022 also has been good so far scoring, 272 runs in 7 innings with 3 half-centuries.

With the ball, Amy Satterthwaite has picked 50 wickets with her off-spin. She has taken 15 and 11 wickets against Australia and South Africa respectively. She’s a highly dependable off-spinner who can provide 5-6 overs consistently. In the 2022 World Cup, she took 3 for 25 in 5 overs against Bangladesh playing an important part in New Zealand winning that match against Bangladesh.

Also Read:  Match 26 Predictions – New Zealand vs Pakistan Women | Who will win this?

With the amount of experience she brings into the Kiwi lineup batting at No.4 and providing handy off-spin, Satterthwaite is going to be instrumental in New Zealand winning the 2022 World Cup.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates around Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022

Dhanush Lavanya

I’m a Content Writer, Podcaster and Presenter. I’ve written 100+ articles across various sports and produced 50+ Podcast episodes. You can find my podcast “The Off Stump” on Spotify.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here