Harmanpreet Kaur becomes 4th Most-Capped Player in Women’s International Cricket

In a historic moment for Indian cricket, Harmanpreet Kaur, the Indian team skipper became the 4th most-capped player in international cricket. This milestone was achieved following India’s recent match against UAE in the Asia Cup T20I 2024.

Harmanpreet Kaur becomes 4th Most-Capped Player in Women's International Cricket
Harmanpreet Kaur becomes 4th Most-Capped Player in Women’s International Cricket. PC: Getty

In her renowned T20I career spanning 170 matches, Since her debut against England in the T20 World Cup, in 2009. Harmanpreet has amassed 3349 runs with her highest score standing at 103 runs against New Zealand in 2018, beyond her batting ability, Harmanpreet has also contributed with the ball, claiming 32 wickets in T20I cricket.

One of Harmanpreet’s most significant achievements is her record as the most-capped captain in T20I cricket, having led the team in 115 matches. She was awarded a full-time captainship on 13 February 2018. Under her captaincy, India has tasted success on numerous occasions, with 66 victories attributed to her leadership.

Since making her ODI debut against Pakistan in 2009, Harmanpreet. She has been a part of 133 matches, in which she has amassed 3565 runs, including a monumental innings of 171* against Australia in 2017. While her contribution with the ball, taking 31 wickets, highlights her all-round capabilities. She was awarded a full-time captaincy on 1 July 2022.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image below and sign up now:

Harmanpreet Kaur’s journey in the long format began against England in 2014 in a four-day test match. Despite limited opportunities in the longest format, Harmanpreet has showcased her all-round abilities with a total of 200 runs and 12 wickets in 6 matches. She first led the Test side against England on 14 December 2023.

Also Read:  Match 3: Malaysia vs Thailand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

The list for most international matches stands as:

Mithali Raj 333
Suzie Bates 324
Ellyse Perry 314
Harmanpreet Kaur 310
Charlotte Edwards 309

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here