“I always stay ready to face any challenges” – Deepti Sharma after taking 3 wickets against Pakistan

In the second match of Asia Cup 2024 between India and Pakistan, the latter won the toss and chose to bat first. Pooja Vastrakar troubled Pakistan’s openers early on, and they struggled to build partnerships, managing only 108 runs. Fatima Sana’s quick-fire 22 not out was notable. Deepti Sharma starred with the ball, taking 3 wickets, and reaching 250 International wickets. In reply, India had a strong start with openers Shafali Verma and Smriti Mandhana contributing significantly. India achieved a comfortable 7-wicket victory, with Pakistan’s Syeda Aroob Shah taking 2 wickets. Deepti Sharma’s all-round performance earned her the Player of the Match award.

I always stay ready to face any challenges - Deepti Sharma after taking 3 wickets against Pakistan
I always stay ready to face any challenges – Deepti Sharma after taking 3 wickets against Pakistan

Following a stellar performance that earned her the Player of the Match award, Deepti Sharma shared her thoughts on the victory and the journey that led to it.

“I feel really good because we’ve been working hard as a bowling unit for quite some time now,” Deepti remarked, highlighting the collective effort that contributed to their success. Her personal satisfaction stemmed from executing her bowling plans effectively, tailored precisely to the conditions of the game.

Deepti emphasized the importance of mental clarity and readiness in facing challenges. “My mindset was clear because I always stay ready to face any challenges that come my way,” she explained. This mindset, she believes, not only makes tasks feel easier but also enhances her ability to adapt and perform under pressure.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image below and sign up now:

The young cricketer’s preparation begins long before stepping onto the field. “I warm up before the match, which keeps my mind prepared,” Deepti shared, highlighting the importance of physical and mental readiness in her performance. The confidence gained from these preparations reflects in her bowling, where precise execution according to the pitch conditions.

Also Read:  Match 6: Pakistan vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Beyond personal accolades, Deepti remains steadfast in her commitment to team success. “I always think about how I can contribute to winning matches for the team,” she stated. While individual awards bring joy, her primary focus remains on making a difference for her team on the field.

Reflecting on her journey from a 19-year-old debutant to an experienced player, Deepti acknowledged the growth in her understanding of match conditions and strategic decision-making. For her, every challenge is an opportunity to learn and improve, ensuring she remains adaptive and effective in various game situations.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here