Chanida Sutthiruang becomes the most capped player for Thailand in T20Is

During the 3rd match of the ongoing ACC Women’s Asia Cup 2024 between Thailand and Malaysia, all-rounder Chanida Sutthiruang became Thailand’s most-capped player in T20 Internationals (T20Is).

This is the ninth edition of the tournament, taking place from July 19 to July 28, 2024, in Sri Lanka. It features eight teams, with all matches played as T20Is in preparation for the upcoming T20 World Cup. The tournament format includes a group round-robin stage followed by knockouts.

Sutthiruang, a right-handed batter and right-arm medium bowler has now featured in 89 T20I matches, surpassing her teammate Naruemol Chaiwai, who had 88 appearances.

Sutthiruang made her T20I debut on June 3, 2018, against Pakistan during the Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup in Kuala Lumpur. In her 88 T20I appearances, she has accumulated 778 runs and claimed 74 wickets, with a highest score of an unbeaten 46 and best bowling figures of 5/4.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image below and sign up now:

Following Sutthiruang on the list of most capped players for Thailand in T20Is are Nattaya Boochatham, Naruemol Chaiwai, and Nannapat Koncharoenkai, all tied at 88 matches, with Onnicha Kamchomphu in fifth place with 86 matches.

Boochatham, Koncharoenkai, and Kamchomphu are included in the playing XI for the match against Malaysia.

Most matches for Thailand in WT20Is:

Chanida Sutthiruang – 89
Nattaya Boochatham – 88
Naruemol Chaiwai – 88
Nannapat Koncharoenkoi – 88
Onicha Kamchomphu – 86

Also Read:  Nannapat Koncharoenkai leads Thailand to victory against Malaysia
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here