3rd T20I: England vs Australia | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

With both Australia and England claiming thrilling victories in the previous two matches, the series hangs in the balance, setting the stage for an enthralling series decider. The showdown between the two teams will take place at Lord’s Cricket Ground on July 8, 2023, at 11:05 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I: England vs Australia | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

England had an excellent day with the bat in the 2nd T20I. Danni Wyatt’s innings of 76 (46) was supported by contributions from Sophia Dunkley (23), Nat Sciver-Brunt (23), and Sophie Ecclestone (22 off 12), propelling England to a total of 186.

Australia had a decent start in response, but both Alyssa Healy (37) and Beth Mooney (22) were unable to capitalize on their starts. Cameos of Annabel Sutherland (20) and Georgia Wareham (19), whilst Ellyse Perry scored an unbeaten 51(27), too didn’t help the side get over the line, falling short of 3 runs.

Squads:

England – Heather Knight (C), Lauren Bell, Maia Bouchier, Alice Capsey, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Charlie Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Danielle Gibson, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Nat Sciver-Brunt (VC), Issy Wong, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Danielle Wyatt

Australia – Alyssa Healy (C), Tahlia McGrath (VC), Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Phoebe Litchfield, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham

Players to watch out:

Heather Knight

The 32-year-old batter has amassed 1612 runs in 88 T20I matches, with her highest score being 108*. Knight’s recent performances have been below par, with a highest score of 29 and a subsequent duck, nevertheless, the team would want her to play a crucial role in anchoring the innings.

Also Read:  Match 6: Ireland v England | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

Sarah Glenn

The 23-year-old player has been exceptional for the team with her wicket-taking ability. In 46 T20I matches, Sarah has claimed 59 wickets and has also made valuable contributions with the bat, scoring 103 runs in 14 innings. In the current series, Sarah has continued to impress, taking 4 wickets in a couple of games played so far.

Tahlia McGrath

The 27-year-old all-rounder has accumulated 659 runs in 20 T20I outings, with a highest score of 91*, and has also taken 15 wickets in 18 innings. McGrath made a promising start with a score of 40 and has also picked up a wicket in each of the two outings so far.

Jess Jonassen

The 30-year-old all-rounder has claimed 94 wickets in 98 innings and scored 438 runs in 43 outings. Although Jess has performed well with the ball, she has struggled with the bat during the tour and would want to contribute particularly in scoring valuable runs towards the end of the innings.

Pitch:

The Lord’s Cricket Ground offers a fairly balanced center wicket that offers runs for batters and a good amount of assistance to bowlers as well. The average score at the venue is in the 140s, and pacers have got the upper hand on this wicket.

Weather:

Despite showers being forecasted an hour before the game and partly cloudy conditions overhead, the radar shows a bright outlook during match hours. The temperature is expected to be around the early 20s (°C), with light winds and a humidity level of 69%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Alyssa Healy, Beth Mooney, Danielle Wyatt, Tahlia McGrath, Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Danielle Gibson, Sophie Ecclestone, Jess Jonassen, Sarah Glenn

Also Read:  Match 18 - Australia vs India Women | Squad | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Match details:

Date – July 8, 2023

Time – 11:05 PM IST

Venue – Lord’s Cricket Ground, London

Broadcast – All games of the series will be live-streamed on Sony Liv and telecasted by Sony Sports Network.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here