1st T20I: Netherlands vs Papua New Guinea | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

The ongoing tri-series featuring hosts Netherlands, Scotland, and Papua New Guinea, following the One-Day Internationals (ODIs), is set for its 1st Twenty20 International (T20I) on the 14th of August 2024. The game will be played at VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen, and will commence at 5:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

1st T20I Netherlands vs Papua New Guinea
1st T20I Netherlands vs Papua New Guinea

Squads:

Netherlands – Babette de Leede (C, WK), Annemijn van Beuge, Annemijn Thomson, Carlijn van Koolwijk, Caroline de Lange, Eva Lynch, Frédérique Overdijk, Hannah Landheer, Iris Zwilling, Merel Dekeling, Myrthe van den Raad, Phebe Molkenboer, Robin Schmidt, Robine Rijke, Silver Siegers

Papua New Guinea – Brenda Tau (C), Sibona Jimmy, Tanya Ruma, Lakshmi Rajadurai, Pauke Siaka, Isabel Toua, Naoani Vare, Geua Tom, Kevau Frank, Henao Thomas, Vicky Araa, Buruka Vicky, Dika Lohia, Mahuta Jayphert

Players to watch out:

Babette de Leede

The 24-year-old keeper-batter, from 56 T20I outings, has amassed 900 runs at an average of 20.93, with the highest score of 82*. Babette had a notable previous campaign in T20Is against Hong Kong, registering scores of 72, 10, 21, and 30. In this series, she managed scores of 18 and 26 and bagged two ducks, but hopefully, she finds her footing for the T20Is.

Silver Siegers

The 24-year-old leg-spinner, from 40 T20I innings, has taken 33 wickets, including a best of 2/7, while maintaining an economy rate of 5.98. Silver had an excellent previous campaign, taking 6 wickets from 4 T20Is against Hong Kong, and in the first leg, ODIs of this series, produced figures of 1/28, 2/32, 1/16, and 2/41. She can be trusted to continue in this form.

Also Read:  2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs Australia | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Tanya Ruma

The 31-year-old top-order batter, with an average of 34.37, has accumulated 1203 runs, including the highest score of 69*, from 48 T20I innings. In this series, while Tanya was dismissed twice for nought, she registered scores of 25 and 79 in the ODI leg. Her previous few T20I scores read 47, 3, and 56*, and given her form, she can be counted on for runs.

Sibona Jimmy

The 31-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, has posted 672 runs from 45 innings and claimed 46 wickets from 48 outings, with bests of 58* and 4/13. Sibona didn’t score many runs in the ODI leg of this series, but her returns with the ball read 0/22, 1/33, 1/33, and 3/19. She’ll be backed to step up her efforts, delivering the goods with both bat and ball.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image and sign up now:

Stake Cricket Banner

Pitch:

The VRA Cricket Ground presents a fairly balanced center wicket, but bowlers, particularly pacers, hold an advantage. The average score at the venue is in the 120s, and batters, once they have spent enough time in the middle, can switch gears seamlessly.

Weather:

The temperature is forecast to be around 22°C, with 78% humidity, moderate winds, and a high chance of rain. Expect a delayed start, but with the skies clearing, a shortened game.

Fantasy playing XI:

Babette de Leede, Brenda Tau, Tanya Ruma, Robine Rijke, Sibona Jimmy, Iris Zwilling, Annemijn van Beuge, Frédérique Overdijk, Hannah Landheer, Vicky Araa, Silver Siegers

Match details:

Date – August 14, 2024

Also Read:  Match 15: Netherlands vs Austria | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Time – 5:30 PM IST

Venue – VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen

Broadcast – Access live scores on the FanCode app and website.

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Sierra Leone Women’s National Cricket Team Belize Women’s National Cricket Team Namibia Women’s National Cricket Team Profile
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket