Match 2: Netherlands vs Thailand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The upcoming match between Netherlands Women and Thailand Women in the Women’s T20I Tri-Series promises an exciting contest. Netherlands, having suffered consecutive losses against Thailand in their previous encounters, will be eager to dominate this series, especially since this is their first match in the tri-series. On the other hand, Thailand Women came into the game with good momentum, having already registered a win in the series and displaying their potential as tournament favorites by winning their final match against Indonesia.

Match 2: Netherlands vs Thailand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

Thailand Women: Aphisara Suwanchonrathi, Banthida Leephatthana, Chanida Sutthiruang, Kanyakorn Bunthansen, Nannapat Koncharoenkai, Nannaphat Chaihan, Nanthita Boonsukham, Naruemol Chaiwai, Nattaya Boochatham, Natthakan Chantham, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Phannita Maya, Rosenan Kanoh, Sornnarin Tippoch, Sunida Chaturongrattana, Suwanan Khiaoto, Thipatcha Putthawong.

Netherlands Women: Annemijn Thomson, Babette de Leede, Caroline de Lange, Eva Lynch, Frederique Overdijk, Hannah Landheer, Heather Siegers, Iris Zwilling, Isabel van der Woning, Jolien van Vliet, Mikkie Zwilling, Phebe Molkenboer, Robine Rijke, Robyn van Oosterom, Sterre Kalis.

Players to watch out for

Heather Siegers

A consistent performer for the Netherlands Women’s team, Siegers has scored 426 runs in 29 matches. Her ability to contribute consistently with the bat makes her a player to watch out for in this match.

Robine Rijke

Rijke has been a vital contributor for the Netherlands Women’s team. She has scored over 300 runs in 20 innings and has also made significant contributions with the ball. Her all-round abilities make her a key player in this match.

Chanida Sutthiruang

Sutthiruang impressed with a three-wicket haul against Scotland in the first match of the tri-series. She took 3 wickets for just 3 runs in her 3 overs. Her bowling prowess makes her a player to watch out for in this encounter.

Also Read:  4th T20I: Netherlands v Thailand Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Natthakan Chantham

Chantham showed promise in the previous match against Scotland, scoring 26 runs off 25 balls at a strike rate of 104. She will be eager to continue her momentum and contribute significantly with the bat.

Pitch

The pitch at Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd in Utrecht is known to favor the chasing team, with an average first innings score of 102. It is considered a flat pitch where the ball comes onto the bat, assisting the batters.

Weather

In terms of weather, no rain is expected, and the temperature is expected to be around 28 degrees Celsius throughout the day. These ideal playing conditions provide a great setting for an exciting match.

Fantasy Playing XI

Aphisara Suwanchonrathi, Heather Siegers, Chanida Sutthiruang, Natthakan Chantham, Nattaya Boochatham, Robine Rijke, Hannah Landheer, Annemijn Thomson, Sterre Kalis, Naruemol Chaiwai, Caroline de Lange.

Match Details

Date: July 11, 2023, Tuesday

Time: 5:30 PM IST

Venue: Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd, Utrecht

Broadcast: The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode Application and Website

Sports have always been a huge part of my life, and having played cricket professionally for my state team, I gained a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in the world of sports. With an eye for detail and passion for sports, I’m hoping to make a lasting impact in the sports industry.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here