2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The upcoming match between India and Bangladesh promises to be exciting as both teams are determined to continue their respective journeys in the T20I series. In the first match, India emerged victorious with ease, led by their skipper, who showcased an unbeaten half-century and was supported by commendable bowling performances from Pooja and Deepthi. India aims to maintain their momentum and secure another win, while Bangladesh seeks to turn the tables and gain momentum, considering its track record of only two wins in T20Is against India out of 14 matches played so far.

2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

Bangladesh: Nigar Sultana (C/WK), Nahida Akter, Dilara Akter, Shathi Rani, Shamima Sultana, Sobhana Mostary, Murshida Khatun, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Disha Biswas, Marufa Akter, Sanjida Akter Meghla, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Salma Khatun, Fahima Khatun

India:  Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Deepti Sharma, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Yastika Bhatia (WK), Harleen Deol, Devika Vaidya, Uma Chetry (WK), Amanjot Kaur, S Meghana, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarvani, Monica Patel, Rashi Kanojiya, Anusha Bareddy, Minnu Mani

Players to watch out for

Harmanpreet Kaur

The Indian skipper showcased her leadership skills in the first match with an unbeaten half-century scored at a strike rate of 154. She is an experienced campaigner who leads from the front and can be a game-changer.

Smriti Mandhana

The experienced left-hand opener played a crucial role in the previous game, contributing 38 runs off 34 balls. Her partnership with the skipper proved instrumental in India’s victory, and she will be eager to continue her good form.

Also Read:  Preview: India vs Australia T20 Series | Players to Watch | Live Streaming | Squad | Weather

Shorna Akter

Bangladesh’s Shorna Akter demonstrated resilience and impact in the first match by remaining unbeaten, scoring 28 runs off 28 balls at a strike rate of 100. Her performance caught her attention, and she will be a player to watch out for in this series.

Sultana Khatun

With an impressive bowling performance in the previous game, Sultana Khatun bowled four overs, conceding 25 runs and taking two crucial wickets, including those of Smriti Mandhana and Jemimah Rodrigues. Her ability to make breakthroughs makes her a key player to watch out for in the upcoming match.

Pitch

The Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka is known for featuring a typical sub-continent track that heavily favors spinners. The pitch poses a challenge for batsmen, as reflected in the average score of 105. However, resilient and disciplined batters have managed to score big runs on this surface.

Weather

There is a high chance of scattered thunderstorms and rain, with a 55% likelihood of rain during the match hours. This increases the possibility of a shortened or interrupted game. The temperature is expected to be in the early 30s, accompanied by light winds and a humidity level of 76%.

Fantasy Playing XI:

Nigar Sultana, Yastika Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Shafali Verma, Sobhana Mostary, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Salma Khatun, Pooja Vastrakar, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun

Match Details:

Date: July 11, 2023
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Broadcast: All games of the bilateral series will be live-streamed on the Bangladesh Cricket Board’s Facebook page and YouTube Channel.

Sports have always been a huge part of my life, and having played cricket professionally for my state team, I gained a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in the world of sports. With an eye for detail and passion for sports, I’m hoping to make a lasting impact in the sports industry.

Also Read:  1st ODI: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here