3rd T20I: Pakistan vs South Africa | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Successfully defending their record total in the 2nd Twenty20 International (T20I), hosts Pakistan leveled the 3-match T20I series against South Africa. The series decider is set for 10:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST) on the 20th of September 2024, at the Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan.

3rd T20I Pakistan vs South Africa
3rd T20I Pakistan vs South Africa

Squads:

Pakistan – Fatima Sana (C), Aliya Riaz, Diana Baig, Gull Feroza, Iram Javed, Muneeba Ali (WK), Nashra Sandhu, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadaf Shamas, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Syeda Aroob Shah, Tasmia Rubab, Tuba Hassan

South Africa – Laura Wolvaardt (C), Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Annerie Dercksen, Mieke de Ridder, Ayanda Hlubi, Sinalo Jafta, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Suné Luus, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Seshnie Naidu, Tumi Sekhukhune, Chloe Tryon

Players to watch out:

Aliya Riaz

The 31-year-old all-rounder, from 79 T20I outings, has accumulated 1104 runs, including the highest score of 57*, while from 32 innings has picked up 20 wickets, maintaining an economy rate of 7.94. Aliya returned to form in this series opener, smashing a 39-ball 52* and followed up with 17* off 7 balls. It is hoped she capitalizes on this return to form while also chipping in with the ball.

Nida Dar

The 37-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, from 147 outings has claimed 143 wickets, with an economy rate of 5.66, and from 136 innings has amassed 2009 runs, with bests being 5/21 and 75. Nida has registered handy scores of 16 and 29 in the ongoing series and has also claimed a wicket. The veteran all-rounder can be counted on to build on this momentum and produce the goods.

Also Read:  Watch Highlights: Muneeba Ali and spinner help Pakistan level T20I series against South Africa with 13-run win

Sune Luus

The 28-year-old all-rounder has posted 1333 runs from 87 T20I outings, at a strike rate of 106.98, and has taken 50 wickets from 68 innings, at an economy rate of 6.53, with bests of 71 and 5/8. Sune has found some success this series, picking up a wicket and scoring an unbeaten fifty in her most recent outing. The seasoned campaigner can be relied upon for all-round efforts.

Nadine de Klerk

The 24-year-old all-rounder, with an average of 26.35, has added 527 runs from 41 T20I innings and, maintaining an economy rate of 7.39, has secured 42 wickets from 44 outings. Nadine sat out of the series opener, and in the 2nd T20I, while she chipped in with 12 runs, she was expensive with the ball, leaking 32 runs off her 3 overs. She should be backed to find her rhythm.

Pitch:

The center strip at the Multan Cricket Stadium is favorable for batting, with an average score of 157. However, bowlers, especially spinners, can make an impact on the game, posing a challenge to the batters.

Weather:

Multan promises ideal conditions for a game with bright, sunny overhead. The temperature is expected to hover around 35°C, with light winds and a humidity level of 51%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Muneeba Ali, Laura Wolvaardt, Suné Luus, Sidra Amin, Aliya Riaz, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Nida Dar, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal, Nashra Sandhu

Match details:

Date – September 20, 2024

Time – 10:30 AM IST

Venue – Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Sierra Leone Women’s National Cricket Team Belize Women’s National Cricket Team Namibia Women’s National Cricket Team Profile
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket