Knockout fixtures for Senior Women’s T20 League 2021-22

The senior women’s T20 league is heading towards its business end with 11 out of the total 37 teams qualifying for the knock-outs. Two teams from each of the five elite groups have advanced to the pre-quarterfinals and quarter-finals, while the top team from the plate group has made the cut to the knock-outs. All the five elite groups had six teams each, while the plate group had seven teams.

Day 3: Jemimah Rodrigues, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur lead their side to Victory
Day 3: Jemimah Rodrigues, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur lead their side to Victory

Teams qualified for the knock-outs

Elite Group A: Maharashtra and Kerala  

Both the teams have won four out of their five matches. They have 16 points each. However Maharashtra sit at the top of the table, thanks to their better net run rate.

Elite Group B: Odisha and Jharkhand

Odisha have won all their five league matches and are sitting right on top of the table with 20 points. Jharkhand, on the other hand, won four out of their five matches and are positioned at number two. 

Elite Group C: Railways v Himachal Pradesh

Railways have been invincible in the tournament so far with five wins in as many matches. They are comfortably stationed at the number one position in the points table with 20 points. Himachal Pradesh, on the other hand, have three wins in five matches. In Elite Group C, it was tough between Himachal Pradesh and Delhi since both the teams have won three out of their five matches. However Himachal Pradesh pipped Delhi in the points table, thanks to their better net run rate.

Also Read:  Day 7: Richa Ghosh powers Bengal to Victory, Rubia Syed help Jammu and Kashmir Win

Elite Group D: Baroda and Goa

Baroda and Goa have won four out of their five league matches. Since Baroda registered bigger wins than Goa, they are placed at number one position in the points table, courtesy of a better net run rate.

Elite Group E: Mumbai and Haryana

Similar to the situations in Elite Group A and Elite Group D, in Elite Group E, Mumbai and Haryana registered four wins in five matches. Mumbai, based on a better net run rate, finished the league stage higher than Haryana.

Plate Group: Nagaland

Unlike the Elite Groups, teams in Plate Group played six league matches since there were seven teams in the group. Nagaland did not drop a single game and emerged as the table toppers, thanks to their dominant performance.

Schedule for the Knock-Outs – Senior Women’s T20 League

Date Time Match Teams playing
4/28/2022 8.30 am PQF1 – A2 vs Plate 1 Kerala v Nagaland
4/28/2022 8.30 am PQF 2 – C2 vs D2 Himachal Pradesh v Goa
4/28/2022 4.30 pm PQF 3 – B2 vs E2 Jharkhand v Haryana
4/29/2022 8.30 am D1 vs E1 Baroda v Mumbai
4/30/2022 8.30 am A1 vs Winner PQF 3 Maharashtra v TBD
4/30/2022 8.30 am C1 vs Winner PQF 1 Railways v TBD
4/30/2022 4.30 pm B1 vs Winner PQF 2 Odisha v TBD
5/1/2022 Rest Day
5/2/2022 8.30 am Winner QF 1 vs Winner QF 4 TBD v TBD
5/2/2022 4.30 pm Winner QF 2 vs Winner QF 3 TBD v TBD
5/3/2022 Rest Day
5/4/2022 4.30 pm Winner SF 1 vs Winner SF 2 TBD v TBD

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Senior Women's T20 League 2021-22 | Squad, Groups, Schedule
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here