Match 6: India B v India C Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

The sixth and final league match of the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy will be played between India B and India C on November 24 at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. The game will begin at 4.30 PM IST.

Match 6: India B v India C Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 

Both teams will play their third and last league match of the competition. While India B have won one and lost one, India C, on the other hand, have lost their previous two games.

Squads

India B: Deepti Sharma (C), Shafali Verma (VC), Dhara Gujjar, Yuvashri, Arundhati Reddy, Nishu Chaudhary, Humaira Kazi, Devika Vaidya, Sonal Kalal, Monica Patel, Suman Meena, Simran Dil Bahadur, Taniya Bhatia (WK), Laxmi Yadav (WK)

India C: Pooja Vastrakar (C), S Meghana (VC), Priya Punia, Simran Shaikh, Tarannun Pathan, Kiran Navgire, Anjali Singh, Rashi Kanojia, Saranya Gadwal, Keerthy James, Komal Zanzad, Ajima Sangma, Richa Ghosh (WK), Madiwala Mamatha (WK)

Players to watch

Deepti Sharma: 

The captain of India B was the pick of the bowlers in her last match against India A. The right-arm off-spinner scalped 15/4 in four overs and was the second-most economical bowler for her side. With the bat, the southpaw mustered an undefeated 13 off 22.

Shafali Verma: 

India B’s dashing right-handed opening batter blasted an undefeated 91 off 52 in her last outing against India A. Her innings was embellished with 11 hits to the fence and four over it. She shared a 77-run partnership with captain Deepti Sharma for the second wicket.

Richa Ghosh: 

The wicket-keeper and right-handed middle-order batter of India C top-scored with 36 off 30 in her last fixture against India D. She smashed four boundaries in her innings. She came into bat in the 10th over and was there till the final over of the match.

Also Read:  India B v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Rashi Kanojiya: 

She was one of the four wicket-takers for India C in her last appearance against India D. She claimed 28/1 in four overs and was the most economical bowler for her side. The left-arm spinner hit the right areas consistently and yielded rich dividends.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s sixth match at the venue. Out of the four games played here until November 23, the teams batting first and second have won two. The average first innings score is 129, and the average second innings score is 110. Expect the wicket to be on the slower side, having undergone a lot of wear and tear. The spinners may play a key role.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 31 degrees Celsius. There will be a 33 percent cloud cover and no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Richa Ghosh, Taniya Bhatia, Shafali Verma, Kiran Navgire, Sabbhineni Meghana, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Suman Meena, Rashi Kanojia, Arundhati Reddy, Simran Dil Bahadur

Match Details

Date: November 24, 2022

Time: 4.30 PM IST

Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Final: India A v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI 
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here