India B v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The second match of the senior women’s T20 Challenger Trophy will be played between India B and India D on November 20 at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. The game will begin at 4.30 PM IST.

India B v India D Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

India B: Deepti Sharma (C), Shafali Verma (VC), Dhara Gujjar, Yuvashri, Arundhati Reddy, Nishu Chaudhary, Humaira Kazi, Devika Vaidya, Sonal Kalal, Monica Patel, Suman Meena, Simran Dil Bahadur, Taniya Bhatia (WK), Laxmi Yadav (WK)

India D: Sneh Rana (C), Jemimah Rodrigues (VC), Jasia Akhter, Ashwani Kumari, Dayalan Hemalatha, Kanika Ahuja, Yastika Bhatia, Priyanka Priyadarshini, Shikha Pandey, Shraddha Pokharkar, Renuka Singh Thakur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Aparna Mondal (WK), Sushma Verma (WK)

Players to watch

Deepti Sharma: 

The skipper of India B is a left-handed batter and right-arm off-spinner. She is one of the few cricketers who can open the batting and bowling. An integral part of the Indian team and one of the best all-rounders in the world, she will be required to lead her team by example.

Shafali Verma: 

This swashbuckling right-handed opening batter can take any opposition bowling attack to cleaners when on a song. She has taken some quick strides in international cricket since her debut in 2019. India B will expect her to take them off to a flying start. Besides her batting, she can roll her arm over to bowl some spin.

Sneh Rana: 

The captain of India D is one of the street-smart cricketers in women’s cricket. She is a right-handed middle-order batter and a right-arm off-spinner. She represents India in all three formats and has shown that she can be an all-weather player.

Also Read:  "Slow batting and lack of intent to win, cost India the match" : Minoti Desai

Jemimah Rodrigues: 

She is a right-handed top-order batter with vast experience playing international cricket for India and franchise-based cricket across the world. Quick running between the wickets characterises her gameplay. Besides being a good batter, she is an exceptional fielder.

Pitch

It will be the tournament’s second match at the venue, with the first game being played early in the day. The wicket is expected to be batting-friendly, offering plenty of runs. Being the second match of the day, the spinners may come in handy, especially in the latter half of the game.

Weather

The weather is expected to see clouds giving way to some sun. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 30 degrees Celsius. There will be a 59 percent cloud cover and no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Taniya Bhatia, Dayalan Hemalatha, Jemimah Rodrigues, Shafali Verma, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Sneh Rana, Arundhati Reddy, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Simran Dil Bahadur

Match Details

Date: November 20, 2022

Time: 4.30 PM IST

Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Live Streaming: There is no Live Streaming of this match.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here