Preview: 1st T20I – Pakistan v England in Malaysia, Squads, Head-to-Head, Dream-XI Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report

The 1st game of the 3-match T20I series between Pakistan Women and England Women will be played at Kinrara Academy Oval in Kuala Lumpur.

Pakistan vs England - T20 Series
Pakistan vs England – T20 Series. Pic Credits: https://twitter.com/TheRealPCB

The match starts at 7:30 AM local time 2:00 AM GMT, 10:00 AM IST.

Pakistan Women will be eager to bounce back in the Twenty20 Internationals after receiving a 2-0 series defeat against England Women. Pakistan Women will want to get back the momentum at the start to ensure they begin the series on a good note.

Weather Condition/Report:

The chances of rain are quite high and it might abandon the 1st T20I match between England Women and Pakistan Women. However, the temperature is expected to deviate between 33 and 40 Degree Celsius according to Accuweather.

Pitch Report

The track at Kinrara Academy Oval has gone in favor of the batsmen so far in the series. Ir is not expected to change for the final game as well. However, the team winning the toss will look to bat because teams have found it difficult to chase on this ground.

Predicted Playing XI

Pakistan Women

Javeria Khan, Nahida Khan, Bisma Maroof, Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Sidra Nawaz, Aliya Riaz, Diana Baig, Rameen Shamim, Iram Javed, Fatima Sana.

England Women

Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight (c), Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sarah Glenn, Anya Shrubsole, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross.

Players To Watch Out For 

England – Daniell Wyatt, Heather Knight, Amy Jones and Anya Shrubsole.

Pakistan – Rameen Shamim, Diana Baig, Sidra Nawaz and Javeria Khan.

Vishal Yadav, Founder & CEO at Female Cricket

On a mission to promote women’s cricket around the world! Follow our story:

Also Read:  Preview: 2nd ODI - Pakistan v England in Malaysia, Squads, Head-to-Head, Dream-XI Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report

Yourstory | Feminism in India | CricketGraph

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here