Pakistan to tour Bangladesh for the upcoming limited-overs series starting 25th October

The Bangladesh women’s team was last involved in the recently concluded, 19th edition of the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China. The managed to achieve a historic feat as they managed to clinch the Bronze medal by defeating the defending champions Pakistan by five wickets in the bronze medal match on 25th September 2023.

Schedule announced for Bangladesh's upcoming limited-overs series against Pakistan. PC: Getty
Schedule announced for Bangladesh’s upcoming limited-overs series against Pakistan. PC: Getty

Much like Bangladesh, the visitors, Pakistan were last involved in the 19th edition of the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China. They had a disappointing campaign in the tournament, as they not only failed to defend their gold medal from their previous attempt but also missed out on a finish on the podium, as they ended up on the losing side against Bangladesh in the bronze medal match.

The series will commence with the T20I series on 25th October 2023 and will conclude on 10th November 2023. The T20I series will be a day/night contest at the ZACS, Chattogram. The ODIs will be played at the SBNCS, in Mirpur.

The last time a team (India) visited the shores of Bangladesh, all the matches of the series took place at the Shere-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur. However, this time around, one more venue (ZACS, Chattogram) is now, added to the list.

T20I Series
SR NO Date Match Venue Time (Local)
1 10/25/2023 1st T20I ZACS, Chattogram 4:30 PM
2 10/27/2023 2nd T20I ZACS Chattogram 4:30 PM
3 10/29/2023 3rd T20I ZACS Chattogram 4:30 PM
ODI Series
SR NO Date Match Venue Time (Local)
1 11/4/2023 1st ODI SBNCS, Mirpur 9:30 AM
2 11/7/2023 2nd ODI SBNCS, Mirpur 9:30 AM
3 11/10/2023 3rd ODI SBNCS, Mirpur 9:30 AM
Also Read:  3rd ODI: Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here