3rd T20I: Australia vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Hosts Australia have secured the 3-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series win over New Zealand with a game still to be played at Allan Border Field, Brisbane. The dead-rubber 3rd and final T20I is slated for the 24th of September 2024, at 2:40 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I Australia vs New Zealand
3rd T20I Australia vs New Zealand

Squads:

Australia – Alyssa Healy (C), Tahlia McGrath, Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Heather Graham, Alana King, Phoebe Litchfield, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck

New Zealand – Sophie Devine (C), Suzie Bates, Eden Carson, Izzy Gaze, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Fran Jonas, Leigh Kasperek, Jess Kerr, Melie Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Molly Penfold, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu

Players to watch out:

Alyssa Healy

The 34-year-old keeper-batter, from 139 T20I innings, has amassed 2960 runs at an average of 25.29, with a strike rate of 129.93, and the highest score of 148*. Alyssa, in her previous 4 T20Is, has registered scores of 65*, 45, 17, and 38. She has looked fluent for her scores of 17 (18) and 38 (25) in this series and can be counted on to follow up with another big score.

Sophie Molineux

The 26-year-old left-arm spinner, from 32 T20I innings, has picked up 33 wickets, including the best of 4/16, while maintaining an economy rate of 5.73. Sophie’s returns from her previous 5 T20Is read 2/25 (4), 3/10 (4), 1/15 (4), 1/19 (4), and 0/21 (3). As ever, she continues to be economical and effective even in this series (1/19 and 0/21) and can be relied upon for breakthroughs.

Also Read:  Summary Match 22: KSL 2019 - Danielle Wyatt and Suzie Bates help Southern Vipers to tense three-run win over Yorkshire Diamonds

Maddy Green

The 31-year-old middle-order batter, from 83 T20I innings, has accumulated 1062 runs with the highest score of 49*. Maddy hasn’t been anywhere close to her best of late; however, she has had notable success in this series, stepping up with scores of 35(33) and 21(18). The team will hope that she capitalizes on this form, leading the scoring.

Lea Tahuhu

The 34-year-old pacer, from 89 T20I innings, has scalped 88 wickets, including the best of 4/6, while maintaining an economy rate of 6.29. Lea is among the few in-form players on the team, having taken 7 wickets from her previous 6 T20Is, with figures of 1/16 and 1/27 in this series. On a quick Brisbane wicket, she can be banked upon to deliver.

Pitch:

The center wicket at Allan Border Field is well-balanced, catering to both batters and bowlers. It offers runs for batters, evidenced by the average in the 140s, while also providing ample assistance to bowlers, particularly pacers.

Weather:

Brisbane promises ideal conditions for the game despite cloudy skies overhead, as the chances of rain are minimal. The temperature is expected to hover around 24°C, with moderate winds and a humidity level of 61%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Beth Mooney, Alyssa Healy, Suzie Bates, Tahlia McGrath, Phoebe Litchfield, Ellyse Perry, Sophie Devine, Melie Kerr, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham

Match details:

Date – September 24, 2024

Time – 2:40 PM IST

Venue – Allan Border Field, Brisbane

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on Hotstar and telecasted on the Star Sports Network.

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

France Women’s National Cricket Team Chile Women’s National Cricket Team Canada Women’s National Cricket Team Profile
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket