4th T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Nepal holds a 2-1 lead in the ongoing 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against Malaysia. The 4th T20I of the bilateral series is scheduled to be held on the 3rd of June, 2023, at YSD-UKM Cricket Oval, Bangi, at 8:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST).

4th T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

During the 3rd T20I, Nepal’s top-order batters provided a series of starts, resulting in a modest score of 110 runs for the loss of 5 wickets. Nepal’s impressive form with the ball made the chase a difficult one for hosts Malaysia as they eventually ended up with a meager total of 83 runs.

Squads:

Malaysia – Mas Elysa, Yusrina Yaakop, Ainna Hashim, Ainur Amelina, Amalin Sorfina, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Winifred Duraisingam, Aina Najwa, Christina Baret, Wan Julia, Aisya Eleesa, Dhanusri Muhunan, Nik Nur Atiela, Nur Arianna Natsya, Nur Dania Syuhada, Saubika Manvanan

Nepal – Rubina Chhetri, Sita Rana Magar, Indu Barma, Kabita Kunwar, Jyoti Pandey, Apsari Begam, Kabita Joshi, Ashmina Karmacharya, Sangita Rai, Bindu Rawal, Mamta Chaudhary, Kajal Shrestha, Sony Pakhrin, Shristi Jaisi, Samjhana Khadka, Ishwori Bist, Saraswati Chaudhary, Kritika Marasaini

Players to watch out:

Wan Julia

The 34-year-old keeper-batter in 43 Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is) has scored 539 runs, including the highest of 45*. Wan Julia has recorded scores of 13, 20, and 6 in the series and should look to back her starts with a big finish.

Nur Dania Syuhada

The 17-year-old spinner in 25 T20Is has struck 17 scalps at an economy rate of 5.04 and has got the best figures of 4/14. In the series, while Nur Dania hasn’t been among wickets, she’s registered economic figures of 0/8 (1), 0/11 (2), and 0/11 (2).

Also Read:  Match 5: Tornadoes v Warriors Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Jyoti Pandey

The 26-year-old keeper-batter in 10 T20Is has scored 198 runs and has got the highest of 49. Jyoti in the series has looked good with the gloves, while with the bat has got a couple of good starts of 11 and 23.

Sita Rana Magar

The 31-year-old all-rounder in 33 T20Is has scored 551 runs and struck 34 wickets and has got respective bests of 82* and 3/10. Sita in the series has registered scores of 23 and 21, while has produced bowling figures of 2/13, 0/20, and 1/13.

Pitch:

The pitch at UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, strongly favors the bowlers, especially the pacers, who benefit from the significant carry of the wicket. Batters have faced difficulties in scoring runs freely on this wicket, making a target of around 130 runs competitive.

Weather:

With thundershowers expected throughout the day, including during the match hours, there is a possibility of the game being abandoned if the skies do not clear. The temperature is forecasted to be around 32°C, with light winds and a humidity level of 75%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Jyoti Pandey, Wan Julia, Aina Najwa, Bindu Rawal, Mas Elysa, Sita Rana Magar, Rubina Chhetri, Kabita Kunwar, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Aisya Eleesa, Nik Nur Atiela

Match details:

Date – June 3, 2023

Time – 8:30 AM IST

Venue – YSD-UKM Cricket Oval, Bangi

Broadcast – All games of the series will be streamed live on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here