“I’m looking forward to being on Katherine Brunt’s team for a change” says Alyssa Healy

In-form Aussies keeper-batter Alyssa Healy is all set to shift her focus from the just concluded Women’s Ashes to the England’s domestic 20-over Kia Super League. Healy is making her debut in the tournament with Yorkshire Diamonds led by England’s all-rounder Katherine Brunt.

Alyssa Healy & Katherine Brunt to play together in Kia Super League 2019

Expressing her excitement to play alongside Brunt, she said, “I’m looking forward to being on Katherine Brunt’s team for a change, I’ve relished the battle against her in the Ashes and now I’m really excited to be on her team.”

Talking about the team squad which include India’s young player Jemimah Rodrigues and New Zealand’s off-spinner Leigh Kasperek, she said, “It’s a really exciting squad, got a really good mix of international cricketers and some good domestic players.”

“It’s a good competition I’ve been keeping my eye on over the last couple of years and this year is the right time for me to make the decision to stay and play,” she added.

Kanika Parineeta

‘Gully’ cricket player and close observer of Indian Cricket team and it’s matches. Straight forward and still socially admirable personality. Strong belief in teamwork and possess high leadership skills.

Also Read:  Preview : Match 4 - KSL 2019 - Lancashire Thunders vs Surrey Stars, Head-to-Head, DreamXI Fantasy Tips
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here