Schedule – India Women to tour New Zealand for 5 ODIs and 1 T20I in Feb 2022

In the latest calendar issues by New Zealand cricket, it is confirmed that the Indian Women’s Team will tour New Zealand next year in February to compete in 5 ODIs and 1 T20I. The matches will be held between February 9 2022 to February 24 2022. This would be a perfect opportunity for Women in Blue to prepare themselves and acclimatize to NZ’s conditions before the much-awaited Women’s World Cup 2022 event.

India Women tour of New Zealand 2022
India Women tour of New Zealand 2022

The Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 is scheduled to begin from 4th March and will end on 3rd April 2022.

This 6 Match series act as a perfect platform for both the Kiwis and Indian Team to fine-tune their strategies going ahead in the tournament.

“The White Ferns will put the finishing touches on their preparations for the upcoming World Cup, to be hosted in New Zealand for the first time in 22 years, when they play India in a six-match series comprising a T20, and five ODIs,” New Zealand Cricket announced on Friday.

India’s last international outing was a tour of Australia in September-October this year and it also included a pink-ball Test.

“The India series is a crucial part of the White Ferns’ World Cup preparations,” NZC chief executive David White said in a statement.

IND-W vs NZ-W: Indian Women’s Team to tour New Zealand in February 2022 ahead of World Cup for white-ball series

Fixtures: India Women’s tour of New Zealand 2022

February 9: T20I, Napier
February 11: 1st ODI, Napier
February 14: 2nd ODI, Nelson
February 16: 3rd ODI, Nelson
February 22: 4th ODI, Queenstown
February 24: 5th ODI, Queenstown

Loves all things female cricket

Also Read:  Final: Falcons v Tornadoes Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here