4th T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

With 3 straight wins, India has secured the 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against Bangladesh with a couple of games still to be played. The 4th T20I commences at 3:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) on the 6th of May, 2024, at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh.

4th T20I Bangladesh vs India
4th T20I Bangladesh vs India

Squads:

Bangladesh – Nigar Sultana Joty (C), Nahida Akter (VC), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Fariha Islam Trisna, Shorifa Khatun, Dilara Akter, Rubya Haider Jhelik, Habiba Islam Pinky

India – Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Shafali Verma, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sajana Sajeevan, Richa Ghosh (WK), Yastika Bhatia (WK), Radha Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Singh Thakur, Titas Sadhu

Players to watch out:

Nigar Sultana Joty

The 26-year-old keeper-batter, from 88 T20I innings, has amassed 1794 runs, at an average of 26.00, and registered the highest of 113*. Building on her recent T20I success against Australia, Nigar in this series opener scored a solid 51, and though she departed cheaply for 6 in the subsequent game, she scored 28 runs in her most recent outing. She’ll be counted on for another captain’s knock.

Rabeya Khan

The 19-year-old leg-spinner has bagged 22 wickets from 21 T20I innings, maintaining an economy rate of 4.98 and registering the best of 4/8. Rabeya didn’t have the best of the series against Australia but has managed to stage a turnaround, producing figures of 3/23 (4) and 1/24 (4) from her couple of bowling innings in the India series. It’ll be hoped she continues on this rewarding form.

Also Read:  1st T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Smriti Mandhana

The 27-year-old opening batter, averaging 27.52 and striking at 121.17, has racked up 2612 runs from 127 T20I innings and registered the highest of 87. Fresh off a successful ’23/24 domestic season, including runs in the Women’s Premier League (WPL), though Smriti departed cheaply for 9 in the series opener, she scored a fine 47 in her most recent outing. She’ll be relied upon to lead the scoring.

Asha Sobhana

The 33-year-old leg-spinner, in the recently concluded 02 edition of the WPL, picked up 12 wickets from 10 innings, maintaining an economy rate of 7.11, and registered the best of 5/22. Asha was rewarded with a maiden call-up to the senior national team following her breakthrough season, and with the series secured in India’s favor, it’ll be hoped she’s given the opportunity to prove her mettle.

Pitch:

The slow-natured center wicket at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium poses a challenge for batters to score with ease, and the modest average score of 120s suggests the same. Bowlers, particularly spinners, play a crucial role in dictating the game’s outcome.

Weather:

With a high probability of rain and showers forecast throughout the day, the game could be abandoned without a ball being bowled. The temperature is expected to hover around 22°C, with light winds and humidity of 95%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Richa Ghosh, Nigar Sultana Joty, Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur, Murshida Khatun, Dayalan Hemalatha, Deepti Sharma, Shreyanka Patil, Radha Yadav, Rabeya Khan

Match details:

Date – May 06, 2024

Time – 3:30 PM IST

Venue – Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh

Also Read:  Harmanpreet Kaur and Shafali Verma should be dropped : Diana Edulji

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here