Where to watch India-Bangladesh Women’s T20I series?

The India women’s tour of Bangladesh is poised to commence from April 28th to May 9th. This series guarantees a thrilling encounter between two cricketing giants, featuring five thrilling T20 Internationals set to take place in Sylhet.

Where to watch India-Bangladesh Women's T20I series?
Where to watch India-Bangladesh Women’s T20I series?

This series carries significance for both teams to sharpen their skills in preparation for the upcoming Women’s T20 World Cup, planned to be held later this year in Bangladesh. With the echoes of their past encounters still resonating, India and Bangladesh are primed to showcase captivating performances, seeking to build on the momentum gained from their recent clashes.

The series will commence on April 28th and conclude on April 30th. All matches would be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, starting at 3:30 PM local time.

The Harmanpreet Kaur-led squad introduces promising talents from the recently concluded Women’s Premier League season, with Sajana Sajeevan and Asha Shobana earning their maiden call-ups. Moreover, Radha Yadav and Dayalan Hemalatha mark their return to the national squad. Notably, Jemimah Rodrigues is currently sidelined due to a back injury and is undergoing treatment at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore. Additionally, rookie talents Kanika Ahuja, Minnu Mani, and Mannat Kashyap have been omitted from the squad selected for the Australia series in January 2024, as they did not participate in any matches during that series.

Squads:

India Women: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana (vc), Shafali Verma, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sajana Sajeevan, Richa Ghosh (wk), Yastika Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Singh Thakur, Titas Sadhu

Also Read:  Preview: Final – India A vs India D | Fantasy Playing XI | Players to Watch | Squad

Bangladesh Women: Nigar Sultana Joty (c), Nahida Akter (vc), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Fariha Islam Trisna, Shorifa Khatun, Dilara Akter, Rubya Haider Jhelik, Habiba Islam Pinky

Global Broadcasters

Bangladesh TV: T Sports (Except the first match)
Bangladesh (Digital): T Sports App & T Sports YouTube
India: Fancode
Rest of the World: T Sports YouTube

Schedule:

No.

Date

Time (IST)

Match

Venue

Sunday, April 28, 2024

3:30 PM

1st T20I