3rd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Following India’s back-to-back wins in the ongoing 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against hosts Bangladesh, the latter faces a must-win in the 3rd T20I, scheduled for the 2nd of May, 2024. The series decider will be played at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh, at 3:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

Smriti Mandhana, Dayalan Hemalatha
Smriti Mandhana, Dayalan Hemalatha

Squads:

Bangladesh – Nigar Sultana Joty (C), Nahida Akter (VC), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Fariha Islam Trisna, Shorifa Khatun, Dilara Akter, Rubya Haider Jhelik, Habiba Islam Pinky

India – Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Shafali Verma, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sajana Sajeevan, Richa Ghosh (WK), Yastika Bhatia (WK), Radha Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Singh Thakur, Titas Sadhu

Players to watch out:

Ritu Moni

The 31-year-old all-rounder in T20Is, from 50 outings has accumulated 392 runs and from 37 innings picked up 20 wickets, registering bests of 39* and 4/18. Ritu hasn’t had a bowl lately, while in her only outing was handy lower down the order, scoring 20 off 18. She’ll be backed to capitalize on this start, contributing significantly to the scoring.

Marufa Akter

The 19-year-old pacer, maintaining an economy rate of 6.26, has scalped 16 wickets from 20 T20I innings and recorded the best of 3/23. Marufa didn’t find much success in a recent series; however, returning figures of 2/13 (3) and 1/11 (2.2) in this series, she has been impressive and can be relied upon to lead the wickets tally.

Also Read:  List of Uncapped Players at Women's T20 Challenge 2022 (Women's IPL)

Dayalan Hemalatha

The 29-year-old all-rounder had a quiet start to her T20I career, especially with the bat, while bagging 9 wickets from 8 innings, at an economy rate of 6.49. However, following a successful ’23/’24 domestic season, Dayalan was rewarded with a recall to the senior setup and made the most of it with a blazing 41*. It’ll be hoped she extends this run of form.

Pooja Vastrakar

The 24-year-old all-rounder in T20Is has added 309 runs to the tally from 38 innings, at a strike rate of 114.86, and from 54 outings claimed 43 wickets, at an economy rate of 6.23. On this tour of Bangladesh, Pooja has produced figures of 2/25 (4) and 2/21 (4), while she hasn’t been required much with the bat. The team will count on her to deliver the goods.

Pitch:

The Sylhet International Cricket Stadium presents a fairly balanced center wicket that offers runs for batters and a good amount of assistance for bowlers as well. The average score at the venue is in the 120s, and spinners have the upper hand on this track.

Weather:

With rain on the radar throughout the day, the possibilities are high for the game being abandoned. The temperature is forecasted to hover around 25°C, with light winds, and humidity at 99%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Richa Ghosh, Nigar Sultana Joty, Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur, Murshida Khatun, Dayalan Hemalatha, Deepti Sharma, Shreyanka Patil, Radha Yadav, Rabeya Khan

Match details:

Date – May 02, 2024

Time – 3:30 PM IST

Venue – Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh

Also Read:  East Zone vs North East Zone | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here