2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

India’s dominant win in the Twenty20 International (T20I) opener against Bangladesh has given them an early lead in the 5-match series. While Bangladesh will aim to level the tally, India will want another win in the 2nd T20I, at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh. The game is slated for the 30th of April, 2024, and live action commences at 3:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs India
2nd T20I: Bangladesh vs India

Squads:

Bangladesh – Nigar Sultana Joty (C), Nahida Akter (VC), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Fariha Islam Trisna, Shorifa Khatun, Dilara Akter, Rubya Haider Jhelik, Habiba Islam Pinky

India – Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Shafali Verma, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sajana Sajeevan, Richa Ghosh (WK), Yastika Bhatia (WK), Radha Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Singh Thakur, Titas Sadhu

Players to watch out:

Murshida Khatun

The 24-year-old opening batter, with 42 T20I appearances, has accumulated 720 runs, including the highest score of 77*. As an anchor, Murshida is a reliable batter, and in her previous 4 innings, she has managed scores of 20, 8, 1, and 13. It’ll be expected of the seasoned batter that she converts her starts, leading the tally.

Fahima Khatun

The 31-year-old all-rounder in T20Is has bagged 49 wickets from 77 outings and chipped in 385 runs from 56 innings. Though Fahima departed cheaply for 1 in the T20I opener, she was handy with the bat in a recent series, and while she has continued her bowling momentum, she can be relied upon for the goods.

Also Read:  Shafali Verma remains a potential candidate for The Hundred 2021

Shafali Verma

The 20-year-old opening batter, averaging 24.41 and striking at 130.46, has amassed 1636 runs from 69 T20Is and registered the highest score of 73. Fresh off a 309-run T20 season, Shafali carried her form into this series, scoring 31 runs in the T20I opener. Given the form she is in of late, she can be counted on for the runs.

Radha Yadav

The 24-year-old left-arm off-spinner, from 65 T20I innings, has scalped 69 wickets, maintaining an economy rate of 6.58. Rewarded for her outstanding form with both bat and ball in the ’23/24 domestic season, Radha on return to the senior setup produced figures of 1/19 (4) and will be backed to capitalize on this form.

Pitch:

The center wicket at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is a well-balanced track with a slight advantage for bowlers over batters, as evidenced by a modest average score. Nonetheless, once batters find their footing, they can set their sights on a competitive total in the 140s.

Weather:

With the presence of clouds overhead, expect rain delays and interruptions late in the game if the skies don’t clear. The temperature is expected to hover around 32°C with light winds and humidity of 81%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Nigar Sultana Joty, Yastika Bhatia, Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav, Nahida Akter, Shreyanka Patil, Rabeya Khan

Match details:

Date – April 30, 2024

Time – 3:30 PM IST

Venue – Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Bangladesh

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here