3rd T20I: Pakistan vs West Indies | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

With the West Indies leading 2-0 in the 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against hosts Pakistan, the latter face an uphill task to win the 3rd T20I and stay alive in the series. The game is scheduled for the 30th of April, 2024, at National Bank Stadium, Karachi, at 8:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I Pakistan vs West Indies
3rd T20I Pakistan vs West Indies

Squads:

Pakistan – Nida Dar (C), Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Gull Feroza, Muneeba Ali (WK), Najiha Alvi (WK), Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Parvaiz, Rameen Shamim, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Tuba Hassan, Umm-e-Hani

West Indies – Hayley Matthews (C), Shemaine Campbelle (VC), Aaliyah Alleyne, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Cherry Ann Fraser, Jannillea Glasgow, Chinelle Henry, Zaida James, Qiana Joseph, Chedean Nation, Karishma Ramharack, Stafanie Taylor, Rashada Williams, Kate Wilmott

Players to watch out:

Muneeba Ali

The 26-year-old keeper-batter, from 58 T20I innings, has accumulated 970 runs, including the highest score of 102. Muneeba has consistently managed starts in this series, registering scores of 22, 2, 38, 18, and 55. It is expected from the seasoned batter that she capitalizes on her form, following up with another impactful knock.

Fatima Sana

The 22-year-old pacer, from 29 T20I outings, has picked up 27 wickets at an economy rate of 7.59 and added 146 runs to the tally from 17 innings. Fatima’s bowling figures in this series read 0/47 (5), 1/49 (10), 2/67 (10), and 3/24 (4). She was ruled out of the 2nd T20I, and it’ll be hoped she picks up from where she left off.

Also Read:  Preview - ICC Championship Match: Pakistan vs England - 1st ODI

Hayley Matthews

The 26-year-old all-rounder, from 90 T20I appearances, has amassed 2084 runs and scalped 95 wickets, registering respective bests of 132 and 4/10. With 383 runs and 10 wickets in this series, in her previous 5 outings, Hayley has continued her exceptional form and can be relied upon for all-round performances.

Chinelle Henry

The 28-year-old all-rounder in T20I has chipped in scoring 386 runs from 44 outings and claimed 17 wickets from 32 innings, with bests being 34 and 3/26. Chinelle has 6 wickets from 4 outings in this series, while also managing a string of starts, registering scores of 23, 23, 0, 13, and 8*. She can be counted on to step up, delivering the goods.

Pitch:

The National Bank Stadium presents a balanced center wicket that ensures a fair contest between bat and ball. While the 22 yards at the venue offer sufficient assistance to both spinners and pacers, batters also find joy in the wicket with an average score in the 130s.

Weather:

With clear skies and minimal chance of rain, the forecasted conditions are ideal for a complete game of cricket in Karachi. The temperature is expected to hover around 29°C with light winds and a humidity level of 41%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Muneeba Ali, Sidra Amin, Hayley Matthews, Nida Dar, Qiana Joseph, Chinelle Henry, Afy Fletcher, Diana Baig, Karishma Ramharack, Tuba Hassan, Sadia Iqbal

Match details:

Date – April 30, 2024

Time – 8:00 PM IST

Venue – National Bank Stadium, Karachi

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here