3rd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The 3-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series between Bangladesh and India concludes on the 13th of July, 2023, with the series already decided in India’s favor. The 3rd and final game of the series will be played at the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, and commences at 1:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

India on the back of a series of starts on a challenging wicket, with runs of Shafali Verma (19), Amanjot Kaur (14), and Smriti Mandhana (13) contributed to a modest total of 95. In reply, Bangladesh had a poor start, and despite Nigar Sultana’s fighting innings of 38 (55), no other batter reached double digits as the team was eventually bowled out for 87, falling 8 short of the required.

Squads:

Bangladesh – Nigar Sultana (C/WK), Nahida Akter, Dilara Akter, Shathi Rani, Shamima Sultana, Sobhana Mostary, Murshida Khatun, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Disha Biswas, Marufa Akter, Sanjida Akter Meghla, Rabeya Khan, Sultana Khatun, Salma Khatun, Fahima Khatun

India – Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Deepti Sharma, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Yastika Bhatia (WK), Harleen Deol, Devika Vaidya, Uma Chetry (WK), Amanjot Kaur, S Meghana, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarvani, Monica Patel, Rashi Kanojiya, Anusha Bareddy, Minnu Mani

Players to watch out:

Ritu Moni

The 30-year-old all-rounder has registered 314 runs in 42 T20I matches and has taken 20 wickets in 37 innings. However, Ritu has had a lean run in this series, with scores of 11 and 4. With four matches remaining, she would look to regain her form and make significant contributions to the team.

Also Read:  2nd ODI: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Marufa Akter

The 18-year-old is a highly promising asset for the team, having taken 9 wickets in 8 matches. Marufa has shown great potential in this series as well, with figures of 1/18 (3) and 1/28 (4) and it’ll be worth noting her progress and performance throughout the series.

Jemimah Rodrigues

The 22-year-old batter in T20Is has accumulated 1723 runs in 72 innings at a strike rate of 112.83 and has got the highest score of 76. However, Jemimah has had a slow start to her campaign, scoring only 11 and 8 runs in the first two matches, and should eye to bounce back to secure her place in the playing XI.

Amanjot Kaur

The 23-year-old all-rounder has struggled to make an impact on the tour so far. In T20I, she has remained wicketless in three matches and has scored 55 runs in two innings. Having been underutilized at Mumbai Indians, a string of underwhelming performances here would not mean good news.

Pitch:

The center wicket at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, poses a challenge for batters to score with ease, and the modest average score of 105 at this venue attests to this fact. Bowlers, both pacers and spinners will play a crucial role in dictating the game’s outcome.

Weather:

With rain on the radar throughout the day, including match hours, there is a possibility of rain playing spoilsport and potentially resulting in a washout. The temperature is expected to hover around 31°C, with light winds and a humidity level of 76%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Nigar Sultana, Yastika Bhatia, Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Nahida Akter, Sultana Khatun, Minnu Mani, Marufa Akter

Also Read:  3rd ODI: Bangladesh vs India | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Match details:

Date – July 13, 2023

Time – 1:30 PM IST

Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka

Broadcast – All games of the bilateral series will be live-streamed on the Bangladesh Cricket Boards Facebook page and YouTube Channel.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here