Match 10: Warriors v Spirit Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The 10th match of the Fairbreak Global Invitational T20 tournament will be played between Warriors and Spirit at Dubai International Cricket stadium on May 10.

Match Preview – Match 10: Warriors v Spirit Women

Match 10: Warriors v Spirit Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squad

Warriors: Sindhu Sriharsha (captain), Hayley Matthews, Georgia Redmayne, Mignon du Preez, Kathryn Bryce, Shamilia Connell, Esha Oza, Mariana Martinez, Celeste Raack, Udeshika Prabodhani, Yasmeen Khan, Shameelah Mosweu, Shanzeen Shahzad, Bella Poon, Jennifer Alumbro

Spirit: Bismah Maroof (captain), Chaya Mughal, Natthakan Chantam, Anuradha Doddaballapur, Fatuma Kibasu, Shizuka Miyaji, Sophie Ecclestone, Diviya GK, Betty Chan, Sophia Dunkley, Nicola Carey, Sarah Bryce, Nattaya Boochatham, Ayabonga Khaka, Yasmin Daswani

Players to watch out for

Georgia Redmayne: 

The wicket-keeper-bat from Australia top scored for Warriors in her last appearance against Sapphires. The left handed opening batter mustered 33 runs off 39 balls to lay the foundation.

Mignon du Preez: 

The prolific right handed batter from South Africa contributed with a useful 31 off 26 balls for Warriors against Sapphires in her last outing. She muscled five boundaries in her innings.

Ayabonga Khaka: 

The right arm speedster from South Africa won the player of the match in her last match for Spirit against Sapphires. She scalped 5-9 in four overs. She bowled well with the new ball.

Nicola Carey: 

The left handed batter from Australia starred with the bat for Spirit as she plundered 70 runs off 43 balls against Sapphires in her last match. The captain led from the front and helped her side post 4-156 in 20 overs. She also bowled a couple of overs and conceded four runs.

Also Read:  Semi-Final 1: Warriors vs Spirit | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Pitch

More than 300 runs were scored in the last match that was played here. The team batting second won the match. The wicket is expected to favour the batters as they will get full value for their shots. On the other hand, bowlers will have to go that extra mile as there is not much in the wicket for them. Only four wickets fell in the last match that was played here.

Weather

The weather is expected to be breezy with plenty of sunshine. The average temperature will be around 33 degrees Celsius. There will be no cloud cover and there is no chance of rain. The wind is expected to blow from the west

Fantasy Playing XI

Georgia Redmayne, Sophia Dunkley, Bismah Maroof, Esha Rohit, Mignon du Preez, Nicola Carey, Hayley Matthews, Sophie Ecclestone, Ayabonga Khaka, Chaya Mughal, Shamilia Connell

Match details

Date: May 10, 2022

Time: 5.30pm IST

Venue: Dubai International Stadium

Live streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here