Match 6: Falcons v Spirit Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The sixth match of the Fairbreak Global Invitational T20 tournament will be played between Falcons and Spirit at Dubai International Cricket stadium on May 7.

Match Preview – Match 6: Falcons v Spirit Women

Match 6: Falcons v Spirit Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

Falcons: Suzie Bates (captain), Danni Wyatt, Britney Cooper, Marizanne Kapp, Mariko Hill, Theetha Satish, Sornnarin Tipooch, Kaia Arua, Nannapat Koncharoenkai, Chritina Gough, Gunjan Shukla, Marina Lamplough, Chamari Athapaththu, Anju Gurung, Jahanara Alam

Spirit: Bismah Maroof (captain), Chaya Mughal, Natthakan Chantam, Anuradha Doddaballapur, Fatuma Kibasu, Shizuka Miyaji, Sophie Ecclestone, Diviya GK, Betty Chan, Sophia Dunkley, Nicola Carey, Sarah Bryce, Nattaya Boochatham, Ayabonga Khaka, Yasmin Daswani

Players to watch out for

Danielle Wyatt: 

The right handed opening batter of England won the player of the match for Falcons against Barmy Army in her last appearance. The opening batter smashed an unbeaten 76 off 49 balls to lead the run chase of 153 and help her side win by eight wickets.

Chamari Athapaththu: 

The Sri Lanka captain picked up from where she had left in the last match and scored 42 runs off 31 balls for Falcons against Barmy Army in her last match. She stitched a 67-run opening partnership with Wyatt to set the tone for the run chase.

Sophie Ecclestone: 

The left arm spinner from England was the pick of the bowlers for Spirit in her last game against Barmy Army. She scalped 3-15 in four overs. She bowled well in the middle overs and at the death overs.

Nattakan Chantam: 

The right handed opening batter from Thailand top-scored for Spirit with 21 runs off 29 balls against Barmy Army in her last outing. She was the only batter to score in double digits in that match for Spirit. 

Also Read:  Match 13: Royal Challengers Bangalore v UP Warriorz | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

Pitch

More than 300 runs were scored in the last match that was played here. Batters are expected to get full value of their shots. On the other hand bowlers will have to think out of the box to get wickets.

Weather

The weather is expected to be very warm with plenty of sunshine. The average temperature will be around 38 degrees Celsius. There will be no cloud cover and there is no chance of rain. The wind is expected to blow from the north-northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Sarah Bryce, Chamari Athapaththu, Suzie Bates, Nattakan Chantam, Danielle Wyatt, Nicola Carey, Mariko Hill, Marizanne Kapp, Sophie Ecclestone, Ayabonga Khaka, Diviya GK

Match details

Date: May 7, 2022

Time: 5.30pm IST

Venue: Dubai International Stadium

Live streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here