1. Her full name is Smriti Sriniwas Mandhana.
2. She was born in Mumbai but moved to Sangli, Maharashtra when she was two.
3. She grew up playing cricket with her father and her brother.
4. She joined cricket academy at the age of 5.
5. Her father Shriniwas, a chemical distributor, takes care of her cricket programme.
6. Her mother Smita is in charge of her diet and clothing.
7. Her brother Shravan still bowls to her in the nets.
8. Her brother gave her Rahul Dravid’s bat which the later had given it to her brother when they met.
9. She showed her gratitude to the legend by hitting a double century in a first-class game in 2013.
10. Matthew Hayden, Kumar Sangakkara and Virat Kohli are her inspiration.
11. Off-field she is quiet a naughty person and likes to play video games and watch movies.
12. Harmanpreet Kaur and Smriti share like thinking and are buddies of each other.
Loves all things female cricket