1. Her full name is Jhulan Nishit Goswami.
2. Her nickname is Babul.
3. Before taking up cricket, she was a football fan.
4. Her parents wanted her to concentrate more on studies and it was very tough for her to convince them.
5. Managing both, studies and cricket made her schedule very busy but she didn’t compromise on any.
6. She used to travel to Kolkata to learn cricket.
7. Besides being a cricketer, she is a movie-buff and a bookworm too.
8. She has got an Indian postage stamp issued in her honour.
9. Her biopic is in making.
10. Also, she is working on writing her autobiography.
Read full story of Jhulan Goswami. Click here
Loves all things female cricket