- The fast bowler dreams of taking a five-wicket haul in a T20I.
- She rates domestic cricket very high and believes it’s the foundation base of any good cricketer.
- She says that she cannot think of a profession other than cricket as she isn’t good at anything else but yes, she likes singing and that is her stress-buster too.
- When it comes to eating, she just loves eating anything that is sweet and whenever she feels like giving herself a little treat, she eats anything sweet.
- Getting a cap from Mithali Raj has been her favorite cricket moment so far.
- She follows Jasprit Bumrah’s bowling quite closely and idolizes Rahul Dravid.
- Initially, she wanted to be a wicketkeeper but her coach knew her potential better and grooved her as a pace bowler.
- Just like her, the entire family and relatives are just “crazy” about cricket.
To know more about Arundhati Reddy, Read this Interview