4th T20I: England v West Indies | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The fourth T20I of the five-match series between England and West Indies will be played on December 19 at the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados. The game will begin at 3.30 AM IST (6 PM LOCAL, December 18). England have taken an unassailable lead of 3-0 in the series.

4th T20I: England v West Indies | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

In the third T20I, batting first, England piled up 157/6 in 20 overs. Sophia Dunkley (44) and captain Heather Knight (43) starred with the bat for England, while for West Indies, captain Hayley Matthews, Sheneta Grimmond, Afy Fletcher, and Aaliyah Alleyne bagged one wicket each. In reply, the hosts, West Indies, were restricted to 140/8 in 20 overs, losing the match by 17 runs. Rashada Williams led the run chase from the front with a 38, while for the visitors, Charlotte Dean was the wrecker-in-chief with four scalps.

Head-to-Head

England and West Indies have played 25 T20Is against each other, out of which England have won 16, and the West Indies have won nine.

Squads

England: Heather Knight (C), Lauren Bell, Alice Davidson-Richards, Freya Davies, Charlotte Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Amy Jones, Freya Kemp, Natalie Sciver, Danielle Wyatt, Maia Bouchier, Katherine Brunt, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Sarah Glenn, Issy Wong

West Indies: Hayley Matthews (C), Shakera Selman (VC), Aaliyah Alleyne, Shemaine Campbelle, Afy Fletcher, Cherry Ann Fraser, Shabika Gajnabi, Sheneta Grimmond, Chinelle Henry, Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation, Karishma Ramharack, Kaysia Schultz, Rashada Williams

Players to watch

Sophia Dunkley: 

England’s right-handed opening batter picked up from where she had left in the last match as she top-scored for her team with a brilliant 44 off 31 in the third T20I against West Indies. She hit half a dozen boundaries and was looking good for a big one before she was unfortunately run out. In the process, she stitched a 60-run partnership with her opening partner Lauren Winfield-Hill.

Also Read:  1st T20I: England v South Africa | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Charlotte Dean: 

She wreaked havoc with the ball in the third T20I against West Indies. The wily right-arm off-spinner of England scalped 19/4 in four overs, including one maiden. She registered her best bowling figures in T20I cricket and was also the second-most economical bowler for her side. She was effective with the new ball and in the death overs too.

Hayley Matthews: 

The West Indies captain made valuable contributions with bat and ball in the third T20I against England. Opening the batting, the right-hander smashed 35 off 31, including six hits to the fence. With the ball, the right-arm off-spinner claimed 19/1 in four overs. She also opened the bowling and was the most economical bowler for her side.

Rashada Williams: 

The right-handed middle-order batter of West Indies top-scored for her team in the third T20I against England. She hammered 38 off 29, peppering the boundary rope five times. She was at the helm of the run chase. She fought hard but failed to see her side home.

Pitch

It will be the third game of the series at the venue. The last match saw close to 300 runs being scored. 14 wickets fell in the process. The wicket looks good for batting right through the game. The ball comes onto the bat nicely. On the other hand, the spinners will play a key role as there is something in the pitch for them.

Weather

The weather is expected to see variable cloudiness with winds gradually subsiding. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 30 degrees Celsius. There will be an 81 percent cloud cover and a 25 percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the east.

Also Read:  Summary: 2nd ODI - Nat Sciver and Fran Wilson propel England to a mighty total as they go 2-0 up against Pakistan

Fantasy Playing XI

Rashada Williams, Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver, Chinelle Henry, Hayley Matthews, Charlotte Dean, Lauren Bell, Katherine Brunt, Afy Fletcher

Match Details

Date: December 19, 2022

Time: 3.30 AM IST (6 PM LOCAL, December 18)

Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Live Streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here