Not MS Dhoni, Alyssa Healy is First to Claim 100 Dismissals in T20I Cricket History

Women’s cricket has now officially made its debut at the Commonwealth Games with the opening matchup between two top teams, Australia and India. As soon as cricket at the Games got underway a record was breached and a look at stats and it happens to be a very big one for Australia and Alyssa Healy specifically.

ALYSSA HEALY :

Alyssa Healy. Pic Credits: cricket.com.au
Alyssa Healy. Pic Credits: cricket.com.au

Australian, wicket-keeper-opener, Alyssa Healy as soon as the Games got underway got to her 100th dismissal in the T20I format. She is at the top of the list with 100 dismissals and also is the only one in the shortest format to have got to the 100 mark across both men’s and women’s T20I. Healy has got a combination of 46 catches and 54 stumpings in her journey to 100 dismissals in 112 innings.

MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI :

An undisputed legend, Mahendra Singh Dhoni stands second on the list with 91 dismissals. Dhoni in 97 innings had got a combination of 57 catches and 34 stumpings. MS Dhoni with a total of 91 tops the charts in men’s T20I.

SARAH TAYLOR :

English keeper-batter, Sarah Taylor is 3rd on the list overall and 2nd on the women’s list. Sarah in her career of 88 innings has got to a combination of 23 catches and 51 stumps forming a total of 74. The figures of 51 stumps shouldn’t be surprising as with her active in international cricket, there was no one in the competition. Lighting hands.

Also Read:  Top 7 Women Cricketers who will miss Commonwealth Games 2022 Event

QUINTON DE KOCK :

South African wicket-keeper-opener, Quinton de Kock is 4th overall and 2nd on the men’s list. De Kock has got to 73 dismissals in 65 innings with a combination of catches and stumping being 58 and 15 respectively.

RACHEL PRIEST :

White fern, Rachel Priest is 3rd on the women’s list and 5th overall with 72 dismissals to her name in 74 innings. She’s got a combination of 41 catches and 31 stumping in her journey of 74 T20I innings.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here