Captain Bismah Maroof has urged Pakistani fans to come and support women’s cricket

Pakistan Women’s cricket team’s ongoing home tour includes the hosts playing Bangladesh and currently, it’s the T20I’s, the captain of the side Bismah Maroof has urged the fans to come show their support for the girls in stadiums and follow the game.

Bismah Maroof
Bismah Maroof. Pic Credits: Getty Images

The recent development of streaming the matches live on youtube is a big step towards glory as this will involve the people’s convenience and the spectators would become more aware of the women’s cricket and this will eventually contribute as a catalyst for the growth of women’s cricket in the country.

The Bangladesh women’s team landed in Lahore on Wednesday, where they will play a limited over series against Pakistan on October 26, 28 and 30. The skipper of Bangladesh team Salma thanked Pakistan for inviting her team. “I have had a lot of pleasant memories of that tour and I hope my team’s stay in Lahore will also be enjoyable and they would go back successfully,” she said.

Both teams will later play two ODIs at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore on November 2nd and 4th.

Loves all things female cricket

Also Read:  Pakistan v Bangladesh Women’s T20 series- An analysis
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here