Pakistan Cricket Board to live stream all matches of the women’s home series against Bangladesh

Pakistan Cricket Board to live stream all matches of the women’s home series against Bangladesh

Bangladesh Women's tour of Pakistan 2019
Bangladesh Women’s tour of Pakistan 2019. Pic Credits: https://twitter.com/TheRealPCB

Cricket fans who wished to watch the Pakistan Women vs Bangladesh Women series have good news to hear. Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is all set to live stream Pakistan women’s matches against Bangladesh. Bangladesh Women’s tour of Pakistan which starts on 26th October will have 3 T20Is and 2 ODIs played between the two sides. All the matches will be live-streamed on YouTube by the official channel of the board.

The live telecast will help the game reach a wider audience with the youth getting involved in women’s sports. This welcome move will definitely cheer up the cricket fans who will get to see the matches live online.

It will be an eight-camera coverage and the likes of Mujahid Jamshed and Yasir Hameed will be doing commentary for the T20Is. Hassan Cheema, Mohammad Salman, Tariq Saeed, Raja Asad Ali Khan, and Shamsa Hashmi will also be part of the commentary panel.

PCB has also announced free entry to the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore where the matches will be played.

Bangladesh Women’s tour of Pakistan:

1st T20I – 26 October (1.00pm-3.45pm)

2nd T20I – 28 October (10am-12.45pm)

3rd T20I – 30 October (10am-12.45pm)

1st ODI – 2 November (9.30am-4.35pm)

2nd ODI – 4 November (9.30am-4.35pm)

Loves all things female cricket

Also Read:  Preview: 2nd ODI –Bangladesh Women v/s Pakistan Women, Squads, Head-to-Head, Dream-XI Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch & Injury Report
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here